Interesting viewpoints but I've noticed a trend in the industry where groups of concerned fans or other less publicized but well organized groups honor the stars and although I haven't researched this group, its nice to have them around as well as others who are doing exactly what a lot of us have demanded and thats honoring what few stars we have left. They were quite a few young folks receiving awards for their achievements in the form of scholarships.We all know the stories of those who have not been honored by those long standing and well funded groups.

I hope that Otis did extend an olive branch and maybe these two men can get along even if not performance wise but in life. It's a feel good story either way. I had to chuckle to myself when projecting my thoughts about ten years from now when you can bet if The Temptations continued down the same old road that they would eventually take the mantle of all those beleaguered Supreme fans and we 'd be writing threads about then in a totally different way, with headings like "Otis wears a purple hat to upstage Dennis Edwards at heroes Awards"

Berry Gordy, The Doziers, Freda Payne, Jackie Jackson, Ray Parker Jr were some of the luminaries at this show. One of my greatest memories of The Temptations was the original Reunion Tour and Marv's post made me think of this....Ron Tyson was not even a Temptation then .........wow its been 28 years......I cannot begin to describe how great it was to see all seven of them on stage together doing what they do.......

Kalisa.....you're very welcome.