[REMOVE ADS]

MARY WILSON at THE PRODUCERS CHOICE HONORS!

Sounding great!

OMG, she comes running when there is a mic or a camera.

[QUOTE=marv2;550318]Sounding great!

[/QU

Sounding great! Thanks Marv.

[QUOTE=detmotownguy;550412]
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Sounding great!

[/QU

Sounding great! Thanks Marv.
    Welcome DET!

I guess Mary Wilson has been so busy this year that she forgot to mention this honor. She received the "Lifetime Achievement Award - Female Vocal Performer" at this event.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I guess Mary Wilson has been so busy this year that she forgot to mention this honor. She received the "Lifetime Achievement Award - Female Vocal Performer" at this event.

Who is the idiot doing the interviewing on the faded red carpet and who the he*l are those people. Ive only recogniozed Mary and Pia Zadora. I take it this aint airing on primetime? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

OMG.... This is the type of interviewer that gives women a bad name. Pia looked like she wanted to slug her lol. Quite hilarious, but sadly not in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    OMG.... This is the type of interviewer that gives women a bad name. Pia looked like she wanted to slug her lol. Quite hilarious, but sadly not in a good way.
    She was too peppy. LOL!!!!

Is this the gig that Wilson turned down the Glastonbury Legends set for? Who could blame her - I mean, a chance to do the sexxaaayy-strut alongside MISS Pia Zadora? Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Who is the idiot doing the interviewing on the faded red carpet and who the he*l are those people. Ive only recogniozed Mary and Pia Zadora. I take it this aint airing on primetime? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
    I thought I was the only one. I didn’t know anyone but Mary and Pia. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I thought I was the only one. I didn’t know anyone but Mary and Pia. Lol
    That was one real low rent affair. LOL