[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I have IP addresses and watch very carefully. When someone steals my alias I pay very close attention.
    My nephews keeping a real close eye on mine as well thanxal. The low down Bastard[[s) even used a person from this here forum whos passed away. The person who posts a lot in here started that cesspool of a forum and they still real active here.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    My nephews keeping a real close eye on mine as well thanxal. The low down Bastard[[s) even used a person from this here forum whos passed away. The person who posts a lot in here started that cesspool of a forum and they still real active here.
    I’m reading these posts in absolute amazement. I know that trolls exist in social media, but I simply cannot fathom the joy or accomplishment that is achieved by trying to bash a stranger or belittle their views. I find no pleasure in pushing such negativity. What is there to be gained? I am a huge fan of Diana Ross. I am also a fan of many other performers. This brings me joy. I am not bothered or injured if someone doesn’t share my musical interests. There are performers who I do not enjoy and I have spent ZERO time spewing negativity about them on social media. Why? I have no desire to rain on someone else’s parade, I gain NOTHING, and more importantly, who cares!

I’m literally shaking my head...