[REMOVE ADS]

I Keep it Hid - Glen Campbell

Check out Glen Campbell's version of this great song recorded by the Supremes and produced and written by Jimmy Webb:

Very nice. I think I heard Linda ronstadt version too. Mary's is greatest in my opinion. Most feeling

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Very nice. I think I heard Linda ronstadt version too. Mary's is greatest in my opinion. Most feeling
    Yeah, Linda recorded it too. I love Mary's lead with the Supremes best too. Still a great song huh?

Wonderful song. One of the best! Such a talented songwriter!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Wonderful song. One of the best! Such a talented songwriter!
    Where have all the great songwriters gone? I am serious. It seems like there were dozens and dozens of truly memorable, well written songs released in the 60s and 70s. Not so much today though.

Great song! Thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    Great song! Thanks for posting this!
    You are welcome Jobucats. I really miss great singers and great songwriters coming up with quality material such as this.

Thank you for this song, Marv!

Jimmy himself cut the original version in 1968, but I also like Ray Charles' recording two years later:
    https://youtu.be/5vz4TCKvyH4

Best regards
    Heikki

Oh, I liked that much more than I thought I would!! Thanks for sharing, Marv. And here is The Supremes' version for comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Thank you for this song, Marv!

Jimmy himself cut the original version in 1968, but I also like Ray Charles' recording two years later:
    https://youtu.be/5vz4TCKvyH4

Best regards
    Heikki

Thanks Heikki, I am going to check Brother Ray's version out.