[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    How are you gonna beat that? Killer remix TY
    Thanks, Gregg!!!

supremester Guest
    Thanks - this isn't Motown, but she had it before she left, so it kind of fits. This is the alt Stereo vocal.

John, "Stepping Closer To Your Heart" sounds even better than I remember. It was certainly good enough to have been included in Gladys Knight & The Pips "Everybody Needs Love" album, but I'm very happy that you gave this mostly forgotten gem some exposure this evening. Thanks again!

supremester Guest
    Tell us about your biscotti ; )

supremester Guest
    Were is used for hypotheticals, was for facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    John, "Stepping Closer To Your Heart" sounds even better than I remember. It was certainly good enough to have been included in Gladys Knight & The Pips "Everybody Needs Love" album, but I'm very happy that you gave this mostly forgotten gem some exposure this evening. Thanks again!
    Thank you for asking, Sir!!!

Tell us about your biscotti ; )
    Well...Margie may be sending me a care package....my begging worked!!!!

Thanks All for a great and quite fun show! See you next week...be safe and happy.....

supremester Guest
    Thanks to your extended version, I finally get why this song is SO familiar - change 3 notes and one progression and it is now The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me - hear it?

Thanks for another great show to hear while decorating the tree, MJ - stay warm!

Gregg & Geoff

Another great show.

No one would ever use this phrase anymore, but "Toodle Pip"!

Thanks to your extended version, I finally get why this song is SO familiar - change 3 notes and one progression and it is now The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me - hear it?

Thanks for another great show to hear while decorating the tree, MJ - stay warm!

Gregg & Geoff
    Gregg and Geoff...thank YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Another great show.

No one would ever use this phrase anymore, but "Toodle Pip"!
    Thanks Martin......!!!