[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Blackjack

Blackjack

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/CSMCD-328

Available as CD format for the first time in the world. Includes "Doo The Choo Choo" as a bonus track, which was originally released as 7-inch single in about 1975. Features original cover artwork.

Thank you for the link.

Is there a list showing all the tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by berry101 View Post
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/CSMCD-328

Available as CD format for the first time in the world. Includes "Doo The Choo Choo" as a bonus track, which was originally released as 7-inch single in about 1975. Features original cover artwork.
    A question since I am unfamiliar with Japanese releases on CD. Would this be compatible with USA CD players?

Woodward, I live in the U.K and regularly buy CD's from Japan and they play without any problem whatsoever; so while I can't say for certain, as you don't say what equipment you have, I would think that there won't be a problem. Most standard modern CD players can play CD's irrespective of where they're manufactured in the same way as you can play a vinyl album no matter where it's country of manufacture.

Quote Originally Posted by motownjohnny View Post
    Woodward, I live in the U.K and regularly buy CD's from Japan and they play without any problem whatsoever; so while I can't say for certain, as you don't say what equipment you have, I would think that there won't be a problem. Most standard modern CD players can play CD's irrespective of where they're manufactured in the same way as you can play a vinyl album no matter where it's country of manufacture.
    Thank you for responding. I definitely want to get this CD. I think that it will be a highly collectible item for my collection.