[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    thanks for playing Jean C...so many memories when i hear it...good ones..
    This is gorgeous Tone! And Jean, the Sweethearts and MFSB are amazing...

Wasn't Yvonne Fair the woman who picks up money from the table in LADY SINGS THE BLUES? And tells Richard Pryor: '' 'Cause you're our biggest trick''?

Thanks for coming back Tom, and sharing more insights - and those wonderful tracks from your vault. Your mix of "The Boss" is the best I have ever heard! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Wasn't Yvonne Fair the woman who picks up money from the table in LADY SINGS THE BLUES? And tells Richard Pryor: '' 'Cause you're our biggest trick''?
    Absolutely!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Tom Moulton mix of "Do It Baby" found here
    http://www.hip-oselect.com/scr.publi...2-CC2E5AD480C0

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Tom Moulton mix of "Do It Baby" found here
    http://www.hip-oselect.com/scr.publi...2-CC2E5AD480C0
    Thank you, Carole!

Wasn't Yvonne Fair the woman who picks up moneyrom the table in LADY SINGS THE BLUES? And tells Richard Pryor: '' 'Cause you're our biggest trick''?

John,
    Thank you for a great show. Awesome music and a nice interview with Tom [[thanks for coming back TOM!). Looking forward to the Arctic Records Retrospective. And hope everyone has a great week.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post
    John,
    Thank you for a great show. Awesome music and a nice interview with Tom [[thanks for coming back TOM!). Looking forward to the Arctic Records Retrospective. And hope everyone has a great week.
    Jim
    Jim and Joseph and Tony and David and Glen and Bruce and Carole...thank you ALL for a terrific show.....I'm always happy you're there!

thanks for a super show tonight JP. totally enjoyed Toms interview n all of the awesome music. have a good week all...

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Jim and Joseph and Tony and David and Glen and Bruce and Carole...thank you ALL for a terrific show.....I'm always happy you're there!
    Thank you John, wonderful show. Thanks to Tom for being here and sharing. Thanks to everybody for making Nightflight a great place to spend a Tuesday evening.

MJ:

Is your personal email address still @ yahoo?

Thanks,

dba

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    MJ:

Is your personal email address still @ yahoo?

Thanks,

dba
    David....yes........

Great look for an email from me. Cheers.