[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue July 31, 9P-12M ET: "...a 'Nightflight' Sampler"

Howdy there, kings and queens! Join me tonight for a special overview show that I call "...a 'Nightflight' Sampler"! I'll play to you a taste of all the different things that "Nightflight" has given you over the years...or as many things as I can fit into one 3 hour block.
    That's tonight....on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans..and we are streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org
    Thanks!!
    John

Sounds like a wonderful showcase show, John. More delicious than a Whitman's Sampler. A whole lot more tasty. And filing. And satisfying. And I'm sure just as sweet. Possibly. More than likely. OK, I'm sure.

Or is it more like a Hickory Farms Sampler except instead of Grey Poupon you garnish tonight Soulful platter[[s) with choice sides of Holloway/Terrell/and Marvelettes?

I'm with you, Glen. Love those sides! Forget Whitman's. My heart belongs to Russell Stover. And NIGHTFLIGHT.

Uncle Sampler Wants You!

Attachment 5330

Halo, everybody....Halo!

Junior Sampler

Attachment 5331

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Junior Sampler

Attachment 5331
    Just when I think you have topped yourself....that is priceless....!!!!

Sampler, You Made The Pants to Long!

Attachment 5332

ok you are all making me hungry talking about Samplers so see you in a little while

Hey Tone!!! See you and all soon.....couldn't be sampler!! Yuk Yuk!

Back in grade school my best friend had a crush on Sam Plerr even though he was 2 grades ahead of us. Landsakes the boy was fiiiiiine!!! Dumb as an ox but soooooo fiiiiine! Are you interviewing him on your program tonight? If so, I want to call Rashaleeza and have her give you a listen, you little match maker, Johnny.

Joseph, that was quite a Sampler of your own. Very yummy! And funny!

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Back in grade school my best friend had a crush on Sam Plerr even though he was 2 grades ahead of us. Landsakes the boy was fiiiiiine!!! Dumb as an ox but soooooo fiiiiine! Are you interviewing him on your program tonight? If so, I want to call Rashaleeza and have her give you a listen, you little match maker, Johnny.

Heya there Carole!!!!! HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Joseph, that was quite a Sampler of your own. Very yummy! And funny!
    Thank you Meth, it was the best I could come up with after You Beat Me To The Punch with the Whitman Sampler. I'm a See's man myself. Now that's Yummy, Yummy Yummy!

Justine, I'll take you up on that beer!

Pulling facts out of . . . somewhere! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orlons! A true exampler of a great vocal group! Thanks John.

Now Julie! OMG, I just fell out of my chair! You the man Johnny!

I joined Nightflight in 2002. A decade of music I've truly enjoyed, only exceeded by what a cool guy you are, John.

I joined Nightflight in 2002. A decade of music I've truly enjoyed, only exceeded by what a cool guy you are, John.
    Your presence has been a pleasure and a joy for me.....

Ive never heard the Quad mix of Im Caught Between Goodbye And I Love You, amazing! John, how can I set aside pledge money when you play something so good I wanna run to Ebay and find a copy of it....

Loving the show tonight......

Thank you for playing Karen and Richard JP...I often wonder what Karen would be singing nowadays

btw, wonderful show tonite

I'll be forever grateful to the British press for coming up with the headline "Mitt The Twitt".
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 07-31-2012 at 10:48 PM.

We have seasons in California, we have pre-Summer, Summer, post-Summer, and can't wait 'til Summer!

The Supremes Live! Live! Live! What a Wonderful! Wonderful! find, John.

Sampler Davis, Jr.

Attachment 5333

Okay, I'll stop! LOL!!!!!

The Supremes Live! Live! Live! What a Wonderful! Wonderful! find, John.

I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [[*smile)

Sampler Davis, Jr.

Attachment 5333

Okay, I'll stop! LOL!!!!!
    No....don't stop.....

Okay, just one more. . .

Sing A Sampler Song

Attachment 5335

Okay, just one more. . .

Sing A Sampler Song

Attachment 5335

What a great photo!!!

Your "Surrender" mix is awesome! It gets the two arms waving in the air I surrender award!

Praise be for all the great SAMPLER fun!
    -- Aimee Sampler McPherson

Ahh Dont Sleep In the Subway..... Did you know its original working title was "Dont Sh$t In The Custard"...

Your "Surrender" mix is awesome! It gets the two arms waving in the air I surrender award!
    Well...THANK you, Joseph!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Ahh Dont Sleep In the Subway..... Did you know its original working title was "Dont Sh$t In The Custard"...
    ...............[[*Grin)

Quote Originally Posted by methuselah2 View Post
    praise be for all the great sampler fun!
    -- aimee sampler mcpherson
    Love it! LOL!!!!!!!!

Thank you, guys, so very much....for being there................always...............

Fun, Fun, Fun show. Thanks John. Thanks everybody. Sophisticated Sampler signing off.

Fun, Fun, Fun show. Thanks John. Thanks everybody. Sophisticated Sampler signing off.
    Thanks Joseph!! I'll have to come up with a new title for next week's show so you can play with that one!

between my laptop going coo coo and me not feeling well I was unable to send this Thank you note last night.
    I loved the new 3 Degrees stretch, Surrender and Petula! Have a great week - I hope you remember to bring Barry
    and Glodean's The Better Love.... hint hint