[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Let's be honest here. Diana Ross is a recovering alcoholic that leans heavily on her own kids to keep her propped up. She is not the best candidate for the job.
    On top of that, Ross lives in Connecticut, if I have my information right. It would be bad to take those kids away from their life in L.A..

She needs corporal punishment......oh heck, she needs her butt whipped!
    Oh yeah! That's child abuse. You wanna put some Joeseph Jackson-style whup-ass on her? We know what that did to Michael, don't we?

Cant all 3 children be Michael's by artificial insemination?

If Janet whacked Paris, it is also assault. She, obviously is someone who won't be anyones guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Cant all 3 children be Michael's by artificial insemination?
    You seriously think they are biologically Michael's? It would be more believable if those children were half black [[if he had them with Debbie Rowe), but they don't have an ounce of African genes in them. Just because Michael changed the color of his skin doesn't mean his genes would change too. If Michael ever had any children they would be black, but those three kids are white to the bone.

Legally they are his, but biologically....no way.

Jim I hear you but honestly I don't think Diana wants them. If this much drama is done within the ranks of the family can you imagine what they would try and do to her.

I am surprise Latoya is no where wrapped up in this or is she being held in Arizona as well or did they send her away somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    give those kids to Miss Diana Ross, as Michael wanted...
    they will have FABULOUS lives, as Ross' children have had...
    free of all the Jacksons insanity..

Katherine Jackson is back in her home. Last night, she made a statement with Jermaine, Rebe and Janet standing behind her. She said that she is fine and that her children would never hold her against her will. She said that was stupid. Her next step is to get guardianship back. While she was gone, much of the help in her home was fired. Lots of drama. Its not over yet.

Miss Katherine must be getting more than just SS if she has "help" at the home.

What I wonder: doesn't it speak volumes that Michael left his siblings out of his will? Why should he give them anything, anyway? He has 3 children.

And what's up with Janet? Doesn't she have any $$$? Maybe she should do another Tyler Perry film. Maybe she could even get Diana to return Tyler's calls, LOLZ.

Good posts.

The worst thing that could happen to Diana Ross [[other than a reunion) is to get dragged into the Jackson Family Fiasco at age 68. She's too old to be raising three children who of course are going to have all kinds of problems after this kind of upbringing. They'll know how to fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Oh yeah! That's child abuse. You wanna put some Joeseph Jackson-style whup-ass on her? We know what that did to Michael, don't we?
    Give me a break! A whole generation, in fact many generations of children in this country [[myself included) were raised when parents were allowed to spank their kids when they got out of line. Yeah, I saw what it did to Michael Jackson. It kept him out of jail and gave him the discipline to become one of the World's greatest entertainers! He just didn't understand that.

Give me a break! A whole generation, in fact many generations of children in this country [[myself included) were raised when parents were allowed to spank their kids when they got out of line. Yeah, I saw what it did to Michael Jackson. It kept him out of jail and gave him the discipline to become one of the World's greatest entertainers! He just didn't understand that.
    AMEN. Also, there is difference between kids who get a spankin when it's deserved, and kids who are beaten. Was Joseph Jackson like that? We'll never know. WE do know that Michael has always exaggerated things for dramatic effect. For me, I was spanked, but it was not done routinely, it saved for when you REALLY did something bad. I'll be honest, keeping me from watching TV was a worse punishment in my eyes! LOL But yes, I seriously doubt Diana WANTS to raise those kids, she's got her own, and she's finished with it. I think she hasn't said anything publicly because she doens't want to look bad, but I wouldn't blame her one bit for no wanting those kids.

I agree with most of this..........but if you "hit" kids these days, you are putting yourself at risk.

I know of someone 15 years ago who parked his car to go into a restaurant. His son jumped out of the car and kind of into traffic; he "spanked" or "hit" his son on the butt. Somebody saw this and reported it to the Ministry of Social Services and Housing. And he was investigated. He was god damn livid about it but the advice he received was "Give your reasonable and logical explanation; it is legitimate but these days you cannot use physical force on a child without questions being asked; doing so puts yourself at risk".

There may be some questionable behaviour by some of Michael's children; after what they've been through, what else would we expect? There seems to be questionable behaviour by Jermaine, Janet and Randy ~ no surprise there.

And no Diana Ross; she'd have to be nuts to get dragged into this.

Where's papa Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    No shit! This is some embarrassing hot mess to be out there in public. I kind of wonder where Joe is in all of this.

All I know is it kind of makes me not want to listen to their music.

Soulster: "I kind of wonder where Joe is in all of this."

He probably was hiding behind a tree whispering " Ayy y'all, don't forget about me"

Quote Originally Posted by everett552 View Post
    Soulster: "I kind of wonder where Joe is in all of this."

He probably was hiding behind a tree whispering " Ayy y'all, don't forget about me"
    I read today that he may be staying at one of Michael Jackson's former homes......squatting. They claim he is virtually homeless.

I feel a little bit sorry for Joe but maybe the past has come back to bite him.

Like so many in the Motown Story, amongst the Jacksons, "them thats got shall get, them thats not shall lose".............so many people ended up with so little and a few of them walked the yellow brick road.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    give those kids to Miss Diana Ross, as Michael wanted...
    they will have FABULOUS lives, as Ross' children have had...
    free of all the Jacksons insanity..
    Giving the kids to Ross would make all you Diana Ross fans happy. They are with Tito Jr., their grandmother is back, and they are happy. That's all that matters. Giving them to your Diana Ross would be bad for the kids. It would rip them from the home they know and love, and from the family they know. It would take them from the friends and the school they know. Get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Miss Katherine must be getting more than just SS if she has "help" at the home.
    You didn't read one of the articles? Katharine gets a monthly payment of something like eighty-something thousand dollars a month. her SS payments are deducted from that per law. She also gets her mortgage, taxes, and landscaping taken care of too. She is also given the childrens' allowance on top of all of that. In other words, Katharine and the children are well provided for. Most of the other siblings are just trying to get in on that money. That's why they pulled this stunt. So far, Jackie, and Tito, and maybe Marlon, have distanced themselves from this. Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, and Janet are knee deep in it.

This is probably why Paris wants to get a career going so she can get out of this crap as soon as she turns 18.

Until we hear different, I think for once, Joe is out of the picture. I think his hands are clean.

Oh, I got whuppins' with the belt too. But, you don't whup a teenager for talking back to your aunt. And, that aunt can't do it.

laws have changed. ideas and ethics have changed over time. You can't just smack your kid like when we were growing up. Like it or not, it is considered child abuse today. This is a good thing and it means we are progressing as a people...well, some of us are. There are better ways to handle children than to hit them. Hitting is the easy way out. If Janet were to have hit Paris, she could be brought up on assault charges, assaulting a minor, at that. There is already an assault investigation going on anyway with some of the other Jacksons.

Joe beating Michael may or may NOT have kept him out of jail [[One has to have the personality to go bad, and Michael didn't. he was as gentle as a newborn puppy.). But, that kind of abuse to such a soul obviously had many negative effects on him. On top of that, he HATED his father.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    AMEN. Also, there is difference between kids who get a spankin when it's deserved, and kids who are beaten. Was Joseph Jackson like that? We'll never know. WE do know that Michael has always exaggerated things for dramatic effect. For me, I was spanked, but it was not done routinely, it saved for when you REALLY did something bad. I'll be honest, keeping me from watching TV was a worse punishment in my eyes!
    C'mon people! NO child deserves to get hit! I don'r care who it's by or for, or for what reason. Once you hit a kid, you always have to hit that kid as your most effective means. If you start out and don't hit a kid, you have the ability to use other forms of punishment. But, once you hit, that's it. Nothing else will work. Not only that, you teach them that physically hurting someone else is the best way to solve a problem. being a parent or guardian is hard work. The lazy way is to hit a kid.

I feel a little bit sorry for Joe...
    I don't. He's an asshole! I have NO respect for an abuser.

smark21 Guest
    I completely agree with Soulster.

Prince [[Michael Jackson, Jr. responds to the fiasco:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/26/showbi...tml?hpt=hp_bn9

Good posts Soulster.

If Janet hit Paris, she did so because she grew up watching Joe hit all of them and it is what she knows. Things have changed and they all need to be educated about the negative effects of hitting and spanking.

In one of these reports, it says Diana Ross is reported to have been supportive or somewhat supportive of TJ Jacksons application; but the Judge was too; it would likely have been based on hearing the same arguments.

Paris said herself that Janet did not slap her.

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment...ichael-jackson

And now the voice of reason is ????!!!!
    I'm done

Good posts Soulster.

If Janet hit Paris, she did so because she grew up watching Joe hit all of them and it is what she knows. Things have changed and they all need to be educated about the negative effects of hitting and spanking.
    People who experienced or witnessed violence in their childhood home are more likely to repeat it in their own home.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    http://globalgrind.com/entertainment...ichael-jackson

And now the voice of reason is ????!!!!
    I'm done
    Actually, LaToya siding with Tito, TJ, and the kids, makes logical sense, and, falls in line with all of her personality and other situations with her family. Perhaps people think of LaToya as the "crazy" one is because that's the way the media, and to some degree, her family, has portrayed her. She hasn't fallen in line with the Jackson family groupthink. She is as much an individual as Michael was.