[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    This. The Electoral College is but one of the sickening vestiges of slavery; it gives more weight to former slaveholding states. Those who say "get over slavery" can kiss my entire ass.
    Man, I'm tired of hearing people say "I never owned slaves, got over slavery" and then suggesting that any treatment I get from the cops is justified because of "black on black crime". So let's get it right: You can't be held to account for the reprehensible act of some other white people but it's fine if I'm shot, tasered, beat or framed because of what some other Black people did? GTFOOH with that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Man, I'm tired of hearing people say "I never owned slaves, got over slavery" and then suggesting that any treatment I get from the cops is justified because of "black on black crime". So let's get it right: You can't be held to account for the reprehensible act of some other white people but it's fine if I'm shot, tasered, beat or framed because of what some other Black people did? GTFOOH with that nonsense.
    You just echoed my reply to some idiot a while back. Even their "heritage" argument makes no sense if they want us to get over it. But who the hell expects them to use logic when they Cosplay losing the war on the weekends?

Four more years of Trump, though, and the Confederacy may just rise again with his underhanded shenanigans. How much you wanna bet they're counting on that?