Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
Have to disagree with Sweet being embarrassing especially in it's new stereo COM5 mix - included originally as it was one of the last Marvelettes tracks in the vaults the same applies to the Spinners - unfortunately due to the time scale COM5 has had to suffer these tracks have appeared elsewhere and I considered deleting them from this set but that would have meant starting all over so I decided new mixes and a physical release gave me all the excuse I needed to leave be.
Paul, your long-time dedication and hardwork "down in the Cellar" is evident and I think you made the right decision to remix certain "previously released unreleased tracks" to give them a 'fresh take' rather then removing them entirely. With that in mind, is it fair to conclude that if any tracks on CFOM5 have since been released elsewhere that you had them remixed? Looking at the tray card [[back on page one here), there's nothing indicating alternate/new mixes for those specific tracks. I'm always open to alternate mixes. Sometimes that can improve tracks that needed some help or make a great track stellar. THANK YOU for all of your hard work and patience on the CFOM series. I hope there's a possibility it might continue in the future!

P.S. Is there a specific e-mail address or snail-mail address where we can write to express our appreciation and pleasure for CFOM when it is released later this week?