[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Supreme Adult Bullying!

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Why are you posting the same message over and over again?
    Sorry my responses went awry. There is frankly only one response. Diana Ross was bullied. It's a Cinderella story, and I think her fans sensed that [Cinderella] from the break! There was something about that -- "thin girl with the small voice." Isn't that what Lavette said they called her?

One of the healthiest responses to bullying [[even adult bullying) is to reduce the effects that bullies have by putting yourself first! Diana Ross did that Supremely well.

Oh, and by the way, I imagine Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard was there when they [Motown] watched with contempt [[while Eddie or was it Brian Holland's wife confronted her husband's "muse." Hence, all those pretty songs!) I always thought your girls should have your back -- Mary, Blondie? I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by TivoliEclipse View Post
    Sorry my responses went awry. There is frankly only one response. Diana Ross was bullied. It's a Cinderella story, and I think her fans sensed that [Cinderella] from the break! There was something about that -- "thin girl with the small voice." Isn't that what Lavette said they called her?

One of the healthiest responses to bullying [[even adult bullying) is to reduce the effects that bullies have by putting yourself first! Diana Ross did that Supremely well.

Oh, and by the way, I imagine Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard was there when they [Motown] watched with contempt [[while Eddie or was it Brian Holland's wife confronted her husband's "muse." Hence, all those pretty songs!) I always thought your girls should have your back -- Mary, Blondie? I guess not.
    Diane got beat up, hehehehehehehe.........

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Diane got beat up, hehehehehehehe.........
    With all the children and young adults killing themselves as a result of bullying in the 21st Century [it is not civilized behavior! It has never been civilized/acceptable behavior], you find the suggestion/proposition that Ms. Ross was bullied -- hilarious. Are you a bully Marv? I think you are... How old are you. Not a question... it IS a statement...

Quote Originally Posted by TivoliEclipse View Post
    With all the children and young adults killing themselves as a result of bullying in the 21st Century [it is not civilized behavior! It has never been civilized/acceptable behavior], you find the suggestion/proposition that Ms. Ross was bullied -- hilarious. Are you a bully Marv? I think you are... How old are you. Not a question... it IS a statement...
    Dude! [[or whatever) bullying is not nice, but in the World and country I live in [[the United States), children and young adults are blowing each other away, murdering one another every night through gun violence. You cannot compare so keep your warped indignation to yourself.

Yes I find it hilarious, especially the way Mary and Bettye LaVette described it! Diane was fooling around with Sharon Holland's husband and she was not having it! LOL! My age is none of your business. I don't even know you. She got her ass kicked trying to be slick.