[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Apologies for resurrecting this thread [[and a case of mild obsession with this release)!

Regarding the glitch that was previously reported in the track "The Lord's Prayer" by the Temptations, I checked the download websites that I have used [[in the UK) and have now downloaded this album complete and can confirm that the original track has now been replaced by a perfect copy. I got it from Google Play, but iTunes appears to have also replaced their defective copy. I can't comment on Amazon and 7digitial as their 30-second samples do not cover the section which contained the glitch.

I hope this is useful for anyone else who has been wondering about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by reachoutuk View Post
    Apologies for resurrecting this thread [[and a case of mild obsession with this release)!

Regarding the glitch that was previously reported in the track "The Lord's Prayer" by the Temptations, I checked the download websites that I have used [[in the UK) and have now downloaded this album complete and can confirm that the original track has now been replaced by a perfect copy. I got it from Google Play, but iTunes appears to have also replaced their defective copy. I can't comment on Amazon and 7digitial as their 30-second samples do not cover the section which contained the glitch.

I hope this is useful for anyone else who has been wondering about this issue.
    No need to apologize, reachoutuk. I was the one who reported the Amazon glitch to Keith. It's been three months since I first reported the problem -- and two months since I dropped a reminder -- yet still no word. Like you, I'm left in the dark, wondering what to do. As you said, there's no way of testing the 29-second Amazon version without paying to download it again. At this point, I've given up. I won't be downloading anything from Universal Music again. It's a real slap in the face for somebody who has faithfully purchased ALL Motown product for the past 55 years to be ignored and cast aside so shabbily.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 04-06-2019 at 04:35 PM.