[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Interesting how Diana thrived and Brandy fizzled? She did fizzle didn't she? I never really heard much further about her except for an accident she had.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Interesting how Diana thrived and Brandy fizzled? She did fizzle didn't she? I never really heard much further about her except for an accident she had.
    As far as I know, yes. Brandy was certainly not untalented but seemed to me rather ... anodyne.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Brandy's had a semi-successful acting career and still records, but she has never been able to recapture the level of prominence she enjoyed during the late 90s.

EDIAND is a great album. My least favorite Ross album of the 90s is Force Behind the Power, though I do like a couple of songs and the album features strong vocals.

I actually feel her 1990s output, even the songs on compilations, was very strong. It is truly a shame Motown and radio did not give her any support when they had so many opportunities.