When Andy gave Miss Ross a copy of A Go Go Expanded after a concert in New York she was very gracious and said "this is beautiful. I want all of these." And when they took the photo, she wasn't asked to do this but she picked up the CD and featured it in the picture. All the expanded editions are sent to her but I'm never sure if she sees them [[or hears them). When I gave her a copy of Touch Me In The Morning Expanded at one of her concerts in Vegas, she was polite and said, "why don't you keep it, I'm sure the kids already have it." Eventually, she did take it. I just think it boils down to some of these things from the past being more prioritized by fans than the artists.

About Rodgers & Hart: I love this album and I know Andy especially would really like to do an Ultimate Edition including everything. It's another on the list. Let's hope we all live long enough!

I don't know if the double album was actually assembled. I do know there is a reel with 11 of the unused tracks mixed in mono. Possibly a planned Rodgers & Hart Volume 2? The sequence on the reel was, Wait Till You See Him, Spring Is Here, I Didn't Even Know What Time It Was, Johnny One Note, It Never Entered My Mind, I Could Write A Book, There's A Small Hotel, Bewitched, Little Girl Blue, The Blue Room, and Manhattan. It seems they didn't mix You Took Advantage Of Me because it wasn't actually finished. You can hear on the 2002 mix a fairly long instrumental break where Diana was to have a spoken passage. She started it but gave it up and said something like, "OK, go back," as if she'd do it again but there doesn't seem to be another take. When Deke mixed it in the 80s, he made an edit and just bypassed that whole section. Perhaps they didn't mix With A Song In My Heart back then because it was already on the Symphony album?

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade [[no plug intended) but with Manhattan, what you're hearing is how it was recorded. There is a lead track with Diana's vocal and a background track with Mary and Florence. Mary is actually singing every line along with Flo. It's just that Florence's voice cuts through in the mix and it sounds more like a Diana, Florence duet. It's the same with the alternate Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered. Mary is also singing in all the same places with Florence but Flo's voice dominates. I think these were very good sessions for Florence and having Mary on Falling In Love With Love was great also. It made this a real "Supremes" album as we were leaving the era of the original trio.