[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is a very nice and appreciated thread. I also have been listening to some of the past expanded editions and it's very hard to pick a favorite. I'll be listening to something that I haven't heard for a long time and I tell Andy I forgot how much work went into this and how poor Kevin endured the long hours and tiny changes we would want to make. Especially knowing there were a limited number of fans that would even know the difference.
    One that we would like to redo [[someday) is a new Ultimate Where Did Our Love Go. For most of the unreleased songs we used whatever original mono mix was available. It would be great to do fresh stereo mixes of these songs since we have found more alternates of not only the unreleased songs but also the songs that made it to the album. I think the packaging could be a little more deluxe also.
    I often listen to the Roostertail show from the I Hear A Symphony expanded.I enjoy all the live shows but that one seems to be the ultimate from the original three. And it's especially fun having all the Motown folks in the audience. It would make a good double live album.
    There is more that can be added to an Ultimate Baby It's Me for a physical release. I'd rather not say specifically till we see what can be cleared.
    With each new release we seem to find something we wish was better but I guess that is natural. We just try harder on the next one.
    Let's hope the new year brings something new sooner than later. A very happy and healthy new year to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    This is a very nice and appreciated thread. I also have been listening to some of the past expanded editions and it's very hard to pick a favorite. I'll be listening to something that I haven't heard for a long time and I tell Andy I forgot how much work went into this and how poor Kevin endured the long hours and tiny changes we would want to make. Especially knowing there were a limited number of fans that would even know the difference.
    One that we would like to redo [[someday) is a new Ultimate Where Did Our Love Go. For most of the unreleased songs we used whatever original mono mix was available. It would be great to do fresh stereo mixes of these songs since we have found more alternates of not only the unreleased songs but also the songs that made it to the album. I think the packaging could be a little more deluxe also.
    I often listen to the Roostertail show from the I Hear A Symphony expanded.I enjoy all the live shows but that one seems to be the ultimate from the original three. And it's especially fun having all the Motown folks in the audience. It would make a good double live album.
    There is more that can be added to an Ultimate Baby It's Me for a physical release. I'd rather not say specifically till we see what can be cleared.
    With each new release we seem to find something we wish was better but I guess that is natural. We just try harder on the next one.
    Let's hope the new year brings something new sooner than later. A very happy and healthy new year to everyone!
    I agree George. I think Where Did Our Love Go could use a 3 CD deluxe edition ;-)

Ultimate Baby It's Me release album would be fabulously appreciated. This album was well produced and has a great musical flow.