[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Well, you are disregarding the pandemic and supply chain issues because instead of saying "You're right, guys, maybe this isn't Real Gone's fault. This does sound like there are problems with manufacturing," you keep blaming Real Gone for why its being delayed. You blame them for "atrocious business practices," that the CDs weren't pressed, printed and ready to be delivered when it was announced and put up for presale on their website or that they had everything figured out beforehand distribution wise. As I stated earlier, that's not how any business works from Real Gone to Apple.

I love Mary too, but I don't see what's going on as being disrespectful to her or that she deserves better. Is it unfortunate this keeps getting delayed? Yes, but that's part of a bigger picture and not in Real Gone's control. It's not like Real Gone is making statements about how terrible Mary was or sending emails to customers "We have the Mary collection sitting in our warehouses for months, but instead of shipping them to you we're going to destroy every single copy in a fire, urinate on them just to spite the fans, and then not give customers refunds." That's not what's happening here.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but you said yourself this was all irrelevant to you. So why continue complaining if you aren't getting it? I found a nice sweater at Eddie Bauer's a few weeks back, but found it to be too expensive for me so I didn't buy it. I'm not emailing the store daily grumbling about it. I move on. I think some people just enjoy to complain.
    I think some people just enjoy to complain - yet another assumption

why keep coming back & posting yourself , picking at the scab ?
    Last edited by mwmr; 01-18-2022 at 03:09 PM.