Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
It's not going to happen. Diana does not need or want it. She did try for Motown 25 and RTL and it turned negative. She tries to stay away from negativity. The fans are over it and know that it can never be.

And reading there were so many things wrong with the contents of the link above.

" Diana Ross should join Supremes reunion for their fans, says lead singer Mary Wilson "

And in pictures, it lists Cindy as Flo in one, and in another picture lists Cindy as Mary and Mary as Cindy.

" Mary is now ready to re-form The Supremes with Diana and CINDY BIRDSONG. "

Really ??

" After confirming talks about a Supremes tour have taken place, Mary confirmed she would take part as long as her old school friend Diana – who she refers to as Diane – is equally committed. "

It says that Mary confirmed that talks for a Supremes tour have taken place. With who? Does Diana know of these talks? Does Cindy's family know?

This Supremes fan would have traveled anywhere in the world to see a Supremes reunion. But I know that today, that is impossible. I am over it and will always have the group in my memories.

Why is this brought up in every interview with Mary? When it is brought up, Mary should shut it down.
Soooo...nobody else reads this and thinks that it sounds like made up nonsense? I'm officially placing this in the section titled "Imaginary News" because clearly this is a figment of some dickhead's imagination. Not even Mary would stoop to making this up, especially in light of what is "known" about Cindy. And it's The Sun, tabloid trash?

Marv you're always running through the forum yelling about your sources told you this and that, but then you post this obviously made up crap that makes Mary look bad courtesy of a tabloid magazine. Stop it.