[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    By that same token then how do you spell Marvin's last name? And do you refer to Stevie Wonder as Steveland Hardaway Judkins and when was the last time you referred to the Miracles as William Robinson and the Miracles? I just think it's obnoxious for people who don't know her personally to call her Diane. She's an international star and she's known as Diana Ross.
    Well, I think I tried to explain above...being a home town Detroit girl, we others felt like we did know her. Sorry if you find it obnoxious. I think you need to lighten up a bit...it's not as if she's royalty or anything.
    Last edited by kenneth; 02-28-2012 at 03:41 PM.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Well, I think I tried to explain above...sorry if you find it obnoxious. I think you need to lighten up a bit...it's not as if she's royalty or anything.
    No she isn't royalty, I've never stated that she was, but stop acting like she's your best friend from grade school and that you knew her on such a personal level that you can call her Diane. That is all.

No she isn't royalty, I've never stated that she was, but stop acting like she's your best friend from grade school and that you knew her on such a personal level that you can call her Diane. That is all.
    Unfortunately, I don't take direction from anonymous bloggers who disagree with me. Cheers.

RossHolloway Guest
    Unfortunately, I don't take direction from anonymous bloggers who disagree with me. Cheers.
    No worries my friend. Do you. I still wonder why you [[and the other fakes) don't spell Marvin's last name GAY or refer to Stevie as Steveland or call the Miracles, William Robinson and the Miracles....I mean if you can respect Marvin, Stevie and Smokey enough to call them by their well known entertainment/stage name I wonder why DianA can't be afforded the same respect....very curious. But your silence pretty much answers my question for me. That is all. Carry on.

No worries my friend. Do you. I still wonder why you [[and the other fakes) don't spell Marvin's last name GAY or refer to Stevie as Steveland or call the Miracles, William Robinson and the Miracles....I mean if you can respect Marvin, Stevie and Smokey enough to call them by their well known entertainment/stage name I wonder why DianA can't be afforded the same respect....very curious. But your silence pretty much answers my question for me. That is all. Carry on.
    You are hilarious...

You are hilarious...
    Totally hilarious! hehehehehehe......!

Me too I love the live albums even better when expanded since we have moved beyond space restrictions on LPs so much more to add.

Looking forward to the day we have an expanded Supremes A Go Go!
    Last edited by 762rob; 02-28-2012 at 08:30 PM.

so exciting; an expanded 2.0 "At The Copa"!.. I get to be an active Supremes fan again

The Supremes at the Copa is a gem of an album, it wasn't just about Diana it was about the three of them all of them contributed to the success of that engagement and the album as well, it was their most successful live release as the Supremes at #11 it wasn't the end of the Supremes at this point it was just beginning, and Diana's emergence of course continued to spark with each new release afterward. Diana has said in interviews that people started pitting us against each other picking their favorite supreme which eventually would be the start of supremes rivalries. Diana has said some very nice things in her 1976 Diana CD release about her partners Mary & Flo and it should always be cherished fans will always try to tear it apart.

I wonder if any video was taken at these shows, Would be nice to have a cd/dvd package.