[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    Been listening to Ross 83 yesterday...
    Love that's how you start over and you do it .
    Pieces of ice held up better than most.
    Also Supremes christmas collection
    I am only listening to Christmas music at the moment which of course means The Supremes Ultimate Christmas Edition and Diana's solo Christmas collection are getting regular listens. Prior to that it was The Funny Girl expanded edition that had commanded my attention. I was most impressed with it despite it never being a favorite of mine previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I am only listening to Christmas music at the moment which of course means The Supremes Ultimate Christmas Edition and Diana's solo Christmas collection are getting regular listens. Prior to that it was The Funny Girl expanded edition that had commanded my attention. I was most impressed with it despite it never being a favorite of mine previously.
    likewise - plus Ella, Mariah's All I Want and lots of others. shift between classical and pop holiday music

Prior [[and of course post) i'll get the girls more back into the mix, sometimes i play just random playlists but sometimes i'll do an album from start to finish. i like the random but also enjoy hearing an album in it's released format in order to hear the music 'the way they intended'

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    likewise - plus Ella, Mariah's All I Want and lots of others. shift between classical and pop holiday music

Prior [[and of course post) i'll get the girls more back into the mix, sometimes i play just random playlists but sometimes i'll do an album from start to finish. i like the random but also enjoy hearing an album in it's released format in order to hear the music 'the way they intended'
    There are so many wonderful Christmas albums. I prefer to play my cd's rather than spotify. I have around 300 Christmas cd's of which i would class around 60-70 as absolutely essential listening. Currently i am playing Be Be Winans magnificent " My Christmas Prayer".