[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Totally agree Ms Roberta.
    I was totally honoured to be asked to look after Ms Streisand on her recent visit to the UK. I had never met her previously, and i do not mind admitting that i was nervous as hell at the prospect of meeting her, but she was everything i could have wished for and more. It was one of the highlights of my life.
    The concert was also spectacular. It was an unforgettable few days in which i also got to meet Celine Dion and Lionel Richie. My only disappointment was not meeting Stevie Wonder who was strictly off limits.
    Ms Streisands voice is the greatest voice i have ever heard. No-one comes close.
    God Bless you Roberta xx
    I am PLOTZING with jealousy! Streisand is a once-in-a-lifetime talent and I've been lucky to attend 4 of her shows here in the NYC hometown area. Her voice is superb in it's own self and beyond that, like Aretha she knows how to use her voice to superb advantage. Did you get full body goosebumps upon first hearing her voice live?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I am PLOTZING with jealousy! Streisand is a once-in-a-lifetime talent and I've been lucky to attend 4 of her shows here in the NYC hometown area. Her voice is superb in it's own self and beyond that, like Aretha she knows how to use her voice to superb advantage. Did you get full body goosebumps upon first hearing her voice live?
    I had actually seen her live twice previously, and yes i did get the full body goosebumps each and every time, but this was the first and probably last time that i was actually hands on and personally involved. I am not allowed to say much about it , but the experience will stay with me for the rest of my life.