[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Suggestion...Don't like the segment, suggest you do what I would do...Don't watch...I haven't watched the Grammys in years...Now I just might...If anything, like Gladys anthem performance...I'm curious now...
    Same here Stu. I stopped watching sometime around the late 90s. I was going to watch this year for the Motown Tribute, but then again I may not.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Same here Stu. I stopped watching sometime around the late 90s. I was going to watch this year for the Motown Tribute, but then again I may not.
    NARAS gotta be loving this since it's only gonna get more people to watch. I likely wouldn't, and depending on my plans for tomorrow, I might. Not hatin on J-Lo...She's a Puerto Rican who did a very credible job portraying a Mexican-American Tejano singer...so Motown should be a breeze... I'm sure she grew up on Motown...Smokeys cool with it...I'm cool with it...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 02-10-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Oh come on we all know youll be glued to your TV watching the Diamond Diane Ross birthday performance at the Grammys. Youd never miss a chance to see your favorite former Supreme.