[REMOVE ADS]

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    F#@k the thread Top diva Ive just been told that a gay murder or a 13 year old girl having her vagina cut out in a tribal ritual has less significance than a body hanging from a tree in the south..that the black man is more important and I should study slavery crimes because obviously every other rape and mutilation isnt important because their skin colour is not black and yall are sitting back and not commenting this is the lowest moment Ive ever seen at SDF...
    Dude, this is the first time you mentioned the mutilation of a 13 year old. We weren't discussing gay murders. And no where did anyone say these things were less important than slavery. We didn't say one wrong was worse than the other. We DID say that oppression of gays and people because of race is evil, but they are two different forms of evil. You need to calm down, take a tranquilizer or whatever [[I know you're under stress recently in New Zealand). You've become completely irrational.

I kind of shrugged when Diana said Arne was the love of her life and Oprah didn't ask for further explanation. But I guess she would know.
    Last edited by Motown_M_1056; 02-26-2011 at 07:45 PM.

you are the racist because you judge me because I live in NEW ZEALAND so obviously my view has less value by where I live your ignorant you just dont get the all humans are equal and I said let it go because I told you all yesterday how Ill Iam that illness was caused by oppression I was sexually assaulted and bruised by my drunken boss in full view in a cabaret resturant while I was djing I was booked to go and work in another country for no pay..is that not oppression ? but no its not american slavery so I should just shut up..because a racist like me would study Motown..produce a Motown tv special..live with a Motown artist as my landlord a racist like me would work for Janet Jackson at virgin a racist like me would be NZ most successful dj for 16 years running and play hip hop reggea and soul for hundreds of people every week yeah cos thats what racists do..you havent got a clue...

you are the racist because you judge me because I live in NEW ZEALAND so obviously my view has less value by where I live your ignorant you just dont get the all humans are equal and I said let it go because I told you all yesterday how Ill Iam that illness was caused by oppression I was sexually assaulted and bruised by my drunken boss in full view in a cabaret resturant while I was djing I was booked to go and work in another country for no pay..is that not oppression ? but no its not american slavery so I should just shut up..because a racist like me would study Motown..produce a Motown tv special..live with a Motown artist as my landlord a racist like me would work for Janet Jackson at virgin a racist like me would be NZ most successful dj for 16 years running and play hip hop reggea and soul for hundreds of people every week yeah cos thats what racists do..you havent got a clue...
    You do have your own issues, which makes me voluntarily leave this discussion, because you are not in your right frame of mind. Further debate is futile. Too bad about you being assaulted, but was there some law in place that said you had to go and DJ in another country for no pay? Last I heard, New Zealand has police officials [[the NZ police are said to be very gay friendly) and laws. It is civilized. It does have laws or a human rights clause prohibiting hate crimes against gays. YOU HAVE SOME RIGHTS. Why didn't you exercise them?
    Last edited by Motown_M_1056; 02-26-2011 at 08:12 PM.

im not irrational I find human pain from anybody upsetting...just because Im sick dosent mean my the values I live my life by change..I said let it go because I dont come to SDF for this and its upset me so Im gonna go...get back to Diana and Oprah..

Ralph..can you delete my comments in this post Im too sick at the moment for all this I thought being at SDF would help me today but i was wrong..and im sorry

Wow, a bit of drama just because Oprah said until Diana Ross was on Ed Sullivan, the only black person she used to see on TV was Buckwheat.

yes and its my fault and I apologise Im not in a good space at the moment I need to chill out..

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Just goes to show about people
    s selective memories. "the only black person on TV was buckwheat". Not true...the first time she saw her on Ed Sullivan it was life changin because she was glamorous..... those little dresses with the tiered skirts were cute, but GLAMOROUS? and those comment from Oprah are also telling, because she speaks about Diana as if she was up on Ed Sullivan by her damn self. And we all know that isn't true. I have a suspicion that Oprah has loved an IDOLIZED Diana most of her life, and Mary's book exposed something that Oprah didn't want to know. It burst her pretty balloon, and she's been mad about it ever since. Hence her editing out Diana talking about Mary and Flo. Hence her speaking about those Sullivan apearances like Diana was up there alone. When other famous people talk about the british invasion, interviewers, musicians, newscasters... do they say "The first time I saw Paul MCCartney on Sullivan, it changed my life"... you don't hear that, do you?
    Everyone knows she does that on purpose in regards to the Supremes first Ed Sullivan Show appearance. I saw that [[Ed Sullivan) show that night too and I remember three pretty girls that all looked different even though they were dressed alike. They were not the first Black women we saw on television and that was not even the first time I or folks in my area [[Detroit-Toledo-Windsor ) had seen the Supremes on TV . They were on The Bill Kennedy Show earlier that year.

True what Oprah said about people in the neighborhoods calling one another to watch a Black performer on television did occurr pretty regularly in those days and for years afterwards. She was totally exaggerating when she said that all we saw prior to that is "Buckwheat". She is also stretching it if she keeps pretending that one "Diana Ross" changed her World. I did see her show when Diane made her first appearance back in the early 90's and if you paid close enough attention to Oprah's comments after showing the Sullivan Show clip, you would hear her say that " I wanted to be Diana Ross ......or SOMEBODY SUPREME!" That's what she said then and it has morphed into seeing Diana Ross ONLY is the reason I a big success now basically. Whoopi Goldberg is a bit more honest and forthright about how she felt the group had a similar impact on her.

Marv, do you find it difficult to accept the adulation of an icon?

Nomis............take it easy, we are all hoping for you.

Take a look at what exploded on Amazon after the appearance:

Amazon Movers & Shakers

#12 - #1s

#13 - The Ultimate Collection

#43 - Diana Ross Greatest Hits [[1981)

#45 - The Wiz [[soundtrack)

#55 - Lady Sings the Blues [[soundtrack)

#78 - Diana & Marvin

#86 - The Millennium Collection [[Supremes)

#107 - The Black Album [[1976)

#115 - One Woman

#116 - The Boss

#145 - Gold [[Diana Ross and The Supremes)

#149 - diana Chic

#150 - The Land Before Time [[soundtrack)

#152 - Forever, Diana

#169 - diana Chic [[Deluxe Edition)

#174 - There's a Place For Us - The Supremes

#192 - Swept Away

Bubbling Under

Ross ' 83

Silk Electric

Everyday is a New Day

Motown Anthology

Pretty strange how popular that Wiz has become.............topping Lady Sings the Blue in this photo of sales.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Marv, do you find it difficult to accept the adulation of an icon?

Nomis............take it easy, we are all hoping for you.

Take a look at what exploded on Amazon after the appearance:

Amazon Movers & Shakers

#12 - #1s

#13 - The Ultimate Collection

#43 - Diana Ross Greatest Hits [[1981)

#45 - The Wiz [[soundtrack)

#55 - Lady Sings the Blues [[soundtrack)

#78 - Diana & Marvin

#86 - The Millennium Collection [[Supremes)

#107 - The Black Album [[1976)

#115 - One Woman

#116 - The Boss

#145 - Gold [[Diana Ross and The Supremes)

#149 - diana Chic

#150 - The Land Before Time [[soundtrack)

#152 - Forever, Diana

#169 - diana Chic [[Deluxe Edition)

#174 - There's a Place For Us - The Supremes

#192 - Swept Away

Bubbling Under

Ross ' 83

Silk Electric

Everyday is a New Day

Motown Anthology

Pretty strange how popular that Wiz has become.............topping Lady Sings the Blue in this photo of sales.
    I was raised to worship God only. If that answers your question?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I was raised to worship God only. If that answers your question?
    Praise be to God almighty and may all who worship him remain free of sin until judgement day.

The good book of Matthew says. "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

It is said in Corinthians. "Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God"
    Last edited by Roberta75; 02-26-2011 at 09:49 PM.

yes and its my fault and I apologise Im not in a good space at the moment I need to chill out..
    In the good book of John it is written. "As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world"

Live in his light Norris and you too shall be healed.

I think Rupaul said it once that even though there were 3 girls on stage Diana had or did that something extra which made her stood out.

You can say or try and re-write whatever you feel you need to feed those insecurities but it was Diana at the helm and Flo and Mary along side of her. If you saw Mary and Flo and missed Diana then you were deaf, blind and in denial.

They were a unit and then a star was born.

I can't read through all of this but I can say I watched the Oprah show. I thought she did okay and I didn't see TopDiva or Tony Turner's fat ass anywhere on that show. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Rob, I accept adulation of an icon.... I just don't accept re-writing of history. I certainly don't accept this picture Oprah paints as Diana being the first glamorous black woman to become famous and a role model. I don't think Mary or Flo deserve that title, either... that place is reserved for people such as Lena Horne, Della Reese, Ella Fitzgerald. But Oprah only saw Buckwhet until Diana came along? She didn't even see DIONNE on national TV the year before? Or Martha for God's sake?
    Last edited by jillfoster; 02-27-2011 at 01:23 AM.

its Oprahs perception of how history unfolded..for her a black woman on tv was a new experience and she is rejoicing in seeing a black woman empowered and breaking down a racial barrier as we are all shaped by the events we witness for Oprah it was a lightning bolt moment of revelation..who was a strong black woman on tv before Diana has no importance to Oprah because they didnt change her destiny..Diana did..sure Oprah could learn of other pionerring women and revise her view but the true history is Diana was so magical on tv that Oprah wasnt alone in the experience many in the black community talked of the one in the middle with her over expression and popping eyes and Come See About Me sales went through the roof..yes there is no denying the concept of a unit and Flo and Mary gaining widespread attention and pride but the viewer can only judge by what they see - and they got Diana solo close ups through out their 60s televison output..Mary and Flo were never on the same level simply because the camera gave them less time..thats how I see it anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I think Rupaul said it once that even though there were 3 girls on stage Diana had or did that something extra which made her stood out.

You can say or try and re-write whatever you feel you need to feed those insecurities but it was Diana at the helm and Flo and Mary along side of her. If you saw Mary and Flo and missed Diana then you were deaf, blind and in denial.

They were a unit and then a star was born.
    THAT was "Rupaul's" opinion and I am sure you can guess how much I value he/she's opinion. While Diane was clowning and cheesing I was watching Mary and Florence..........different strokes!

Rob, I accept adulation of an icon.... I just don't accept re-writing of history. I certainly don't accept this picture Oprah paints as Diana being the first glamorous black woman to become famous and a role model. I don't think Mary or Flo deserve that title, either... that place is reserved for people such as Lena Horne, Della Reese, Ella Fitzgerald. But Oprah only saw Buckwhet until Diana came along? She didn't even see DIONNE on national TV the year before? Or Martha for God's sake?
    Oprah is lying and exaggerating to build Diane up into something truly monumental. I am not sure of the intelligence level of her audiences, I do not watch her show, but there have been a long list of black female performers that came before and we all know that. Like someone else said here, it's her show and she can do what she wants. I learned my history WAYYYY before Oprah Winfrey got a TV Show.

THAT was "Rupaul's" opinion and I am sure you can guess how much I value he/she's opinion. While Diane was clowning and cheesing I was watching Mary and Florence..........different strokes!
    Me as well... actually my eyes were always drawn to Mary because she was the prettiest, and had the most graceful moves. And it's rare that I single one person in a group out... because when I watch the Fifth Dimension or Tony Orlando And Dawn, I watch them all equally. and of course, Rupaul would be attracted to the one with the over the top, exaggerated style. Drag queens always are. I've yet to see a drag queen truly look like a glamorous woman, always a cartoon version of one, mostly due to too much eye shadow and lip liner.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 02-27-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Marv I understand you looking for Mary and Flo when watching them perform and its put a smile on my face in what has been a bad day for me..but most viewers of a tv were not alert as I know you were..therfore isnt it reasonable for the casual viewer..just glancing at the tv that Dianas face close ups with out Mary and Florence in shot nullifys their impact ? which is at what some point Berry wanted to manipulate the casual viewer into preparing Diana for solo stardom ?

its Oprahs perception of how history unfolded..for her a black woman on tv was a new experience and she is rejoicing in seeing a black woman empowered and breaking down a racial barrier as we are all shaped by the events we witness for Oprah it was a lightning bolt moment of revelation..who was a strong black woman on tv before Diana has no importance to Oprah because they didnt change her destiny..Diana did..sure Oprah could learn of other pionerring women and revise her view but the true history is Diana was so magical on tv that Oprah wasnt alone in the experience many in the black community talked of the one in the middle with her over expression and popping eyes and Come See About Me sales went through the roof..yes there is no denying the concept of a unit and Flo and Mary gaining widespread attention and pride but the viewer can only judge by what they see - and they got Diana solo close ups through out their 60s televison output..Mary and Flo were never on the same level simply because the camera gave them less time..thats how I see it anyway..
    I can appreciate how you see it, but I was there too [[young and black in America when they first came on TV). I say that to put what I am going to say now in sort of a framework, a context, that is the only purpose. In the Black community of the sixties and seventies America, all three ladies were highly regarded, all three were equally known. We did not single one out......Motown did that! If you want to really get down into it [[which I really prefer not to...), but many Black Americans critized the Supremes and Diana Ross in particular for a variety of reasons. That is a fact whether anyone here will admit it or not! I lived during that time, so I know what I am talking about. I also do not buy the BS that Jobeterob of Vancouver B.C. Canada always spouts when it comes to Diana Ross that with Blacks and other minorities there is a habit of always tearing each other down. That is utter BS. Had to put that out there in advance of comments that will surely come.

Question: did Oprah question Diane at any length about the role Berry Gordy Jr. played in her success? It has always been my understanding that he for the most part directed her every move throughout most of her time at Motown. Diana Ross did NOT create her own success single handedly as it could be argued the way Oprah and some others have! Diana Ross is talented no doubt, but she also required heavy supervision, production and direction. She never wrote any of her songs that I am aware of either.

As a group and as part of Motown Records, they were a part of a movement. They were not simply upbeat, chic pop singers. There was a lot of calculation involved in creating that image that we remember them for now. This is borne out in Mary Wilson's exhibit.

Marv I understand you looking for Mary and Flo when watching them perform and its put a smile on my face in what has been a bad day for me..but most viewers of a tv were not alert as I know you were..therfore isnt it reasonable for the casual viewer..just glancing at the tv that Dianas face close ups with out Mary and Florence in shot nullifys their impact ? which is at what some point Berry wanted to manipulate the casual viewer into preparing Diana for solo stardom ?
    If you look at most performances, there weren't as many closeups as one might think . The other two got closeup shots quite a bit, for Pete's sake, Flo's last appearance on Sullivan, Mary is standing in FRONT. But you have to realize that 95% of Ross' hard core fans are gay... they don't look at the group the same way. the straight men were all ogling Mary, you can be sure of that. Very few men had eyes poppin out of their heads over Diana and the mosquito bites on her chest.... and that's why Diana was always such an attention hog. insecurity, pure and simple.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 02-27-2011 at 02:56 AM.

Yes! I agree. The public was force fed Diana Ross as the star! I also know that many people were annoyed by it. Many were annoyed that she sang lead on ALL the songs whether you liked it or not. She was the one that was only allowed to speak in interviews later on too.

Yes! I agree. The public was force fed Diana Ross as the star! I also know that many people were annoyed by it. Many were annoyed that she sang lead on ALL the songs whether you liked it or not. She was the one that was only allowed to speak in interviews later on too.
    And that's why when I discovered the 70's Supremes, I was like "What have I been missing all these years!!?" That's also why I love Abba, you can hear Agnetha, Frida, and hell... even BJORN sing lead. you have some variety. I love variety.

And that's why when I discovered the 70's Supremes, I was like "What have I been missing all these years!!?" That's also why I love Abba, you can hear Agnetha, Frida, and hell... even BJORN sing lead. you have some variety. I love variety.
    Check that out! See what I'm saying!

yes jill but on Flos last Sullivan show she and Mary are rather static next to Diana giving one of the most remarkable joyous and energetic apperances of her whole career..they got to stand in front but Diana blew them anyway with her flapping and. wide eyed beagal smile you dont have to be gay to focus on Diana. Mary and Flo come across flat..like Andy Williams and other shows..

yes jill but on Flos last Sullivan show she and Mary are rather static next to Diana giving one of the most remarkable joyous and energetic apperances of her whole career..they got to stand in front but Diana blew them anyway with her flapping and. wide eyed beagal smile you dont have to be gay to focus on Diana. Mary and Flo come across flat..like Andy Williams and other shows..
    They ALL came across wonderful on that... but Mary did show out great on that [[Especially at the beginning when she yells "Yeah!" right beofre Diana comes in, it kicks the excitement level up several notches), and on certain ones, she dominated, like the Irving Berlin medley. but to be compeltely honest with you, Norris... what stuck out for me the MOST in that performance was the psychadelic light show. I'll piss myself for a good light show.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 02-27-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Sheeet! you crazy! Mary was looking sexy as all get out! Bugging your eyes out does not get my attention I'm telling you LOL!

I must say though... on that Happening peformance, much credit must be given to the directors on the sullivan show. Besides the best light show on network TV, it was such an exciting use of camera angles, staging, etc....

look at Love is here on Andy Williams Flo is so hungover she can barely negoiate the stairs and Mary is off in a daze thinking of Tom Jones with this much televison experience under their belts theyve given up the fight..its the Diana Ross show with two girls floating in the distance..they are not stupid women they knew of this camera and staging manipulation and were resigned to their roles of back up singers yet again nullifying their existence to a casual viewer...

Marv and Jill I will watch again and check out Mary and Flo..thank you both

Norris... I don't know what you're talking about, Flo negotiates those stairs just fine. Quite good, in fact... for a clumsy girl. At 1:42, not only does she come down the stairs perfectly, she takes each step in time with the song:

This is how we pretty much saw it across America that night , including Ms. Oprah Winfrey [[without the sub-titles of course.....)

I must say though... on that Happening peformance, much credit must be given to the directors on the sullivan show. Besides the best light show on network TV, it was such an exciting use of camera angles, staging, etc....
    If you only knew how small that stage and that theater is! I was amazed how small everything actually was while sititng in the audience for one of David Letterman's shows there several years ago. It was in the winter and they had air on full blast. There thousands of lights and dozens of monitors everywhere and it was less that 20-25 feet from the front row to the stage!

maybe Marv but Supremes aint supposed to clumsy i know people found it endearing in Flo.all I can say theres something absent in the girls movement..maybe just under rehearsed but it aint polished..
    Just on Happening on Sullivan is it just me or is Flo smiling but kind of has a look like she wants to slap Diana ? and the black and white film of My World Is Empty in the studio Mary is not a happy camper...

look at Love is here on Andy Williams Flo is so hungover she can barely negoiate the stairs and Mary is off in a daze thinking of Tom Jones with this much televison experience under their belts theyve given up the fight..its the Diana Ross show with two girls floating in the distance..they are not stupid women they knew of this camera and staging manipulation and were resigned to their roles of back up singers yet again nullifying their existence to a casual viewer...
    Although I don't agree with exactly what you wrote ,in theory you act like that was all voluntary! They were directed specifically to do certain things. Their jobs at that point was to make the lead singer look as good as possible.

Marv and Jill I will watch again and check out Mary and Flo..thank you both
    You are welcome.

Norris... I don't know what you're talking about, Flo negotiates those stairs just fine. Quite good, in fact... for a clumsy girl. At 1:42, not only does she come down the stairs perfectly, she takes each step in time with the song:

It is great that we have the videotape to dispute some of these myths people have put out over the years.

maybe Marv but Supremes aint supposed to clumsy i know people found it endearing in Flo.all I can say theres something absent in the girls movement..maybe just under rehearsed but it aint polished..
    Just on Happening on Sullivan is it just me or is Flo smiling but kind of has a look like she wants to slap Diana ? and the black and white film of My World Is Empty in the studio Mary is not a happy camper...
    It's amazing that people are suppose look overjoyed in a sometimes unhappy situation. Here you had THREE singers but only one showcased, its not very hard for me to understand why they were not always smiling..............

big YAWN!!!!!

This is a nice clip; I wonder if the Andantes ended up on this song too.

They did fine in it; Mary always moved more fluidly than Flo. But it really made no difference. It was already established that the lead singer was the star and the network played to it and it's been like that ever since up to Oprah last week.

Some may not like it but it was the way it was.

Much like we don't like Motown at the White with only one Motown artist, one slipped in at the last minute and two in the audience. But many of them have no group left to sing with, some of them can't really put on a show of that calibre anymore and most of them don't attract any attention anymore - if performing, they are in little cabarets and the like with no press following.

Again, we don't like it but it isn't going to change in 2011.

And despite the fact Diana brought a lot of her music and the Supremes music back to the charts with her performance on Oprah, she is a real long shot for another hit and the rest of them never attracted much attention after she left anyway ~ none of that will change now.

This is a nice clip; I wonder if the Andantes ended up on this song too.

They did fine in it; Mary always moved more fluidly than Flo. But it really made no difference. It was already established that the lead singer was the star and the network played to it and it's been like that ever since up to Oprah last week.

Some may not like it but it was the way it was.

Much like we don't like Motown at the White with only one Motown artist, one slipped in at the last minute and two in the audience. But many of them have no group left to sing with, some of them can't really put on a show of that calibre anymore and most of them don't attract any attention anymore - if performing, they are in little cabarets and the like with no press following.

Again, we don't like it but it isn't going to change in 2011.

And despite the fact Diana brought a lot of her music and the Supremes music back to the charts with her performance on Oprah, she is a real long shot for another hit and the rest of them never attracted much attention after she left anyway ~ none of that will change now.
    Well, then maybe everyone except Diana, Smokey, and Stevie should just give up and get a job making blizzards at the dairy queen. The last time I saw Mary live... it was in a town of 70,000 people, in a 3,500 seat auditorium, about 90 percent full. That's not bad, especially since it wasn't a major city. Even at your inflated lawyer pay... I bet you'd like to pull in 5,000$ a night like Mary does [[After expenses)

Mary needs to chug away the best she can so when there's a photo op she doesn't need to borrow a car from a friend and park it on a ritzy lawyer street. Sorry, there's just no way to spin this one ~ Mary is not a big enough name for Oprah. But she should keep playing the gigs she can and likes cuz I'm sure she has a blast at it.

Mary needs to chug away the best she can so when there's a photo op she doesn't need to borrow a car from a friend and park it on a ritzy lawyer street.
    I'm have a hard time believing this. Please name your source sir.

Even at your inflated lawyer pay... I bet you'd like to pull in 5,000$ a night like Mary does [[After expenses)
    I pray you don't worship money ma'am.

Take note of the following from the book of Hebrews. "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you”

Mary needs to chug away the best she can so when there's a photo op she doesn't need to borrow a car from a friend and park it on a ritzy lawyer street. Sorry, there's just no way to spin this one ~ Mary is not a big enough name for Oprah. But she should keep playing the gigs she can and likes cuz I'm sure she has a blast at it.
    Roberta... Rob can't keep anything straight in his head. His secretary must be ready to pull her hair out by now. It was Mary's OWN car, but someone else's HOUSE she was interviewed in on Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I pray you don't worship money ma'am.

Take note of the following from the book of Hebrews. "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you”
    Oh yes, I do not worship money in any way. All I wish for is enough money to pay my bills. 50,000$ a year is rich in my book.

Oh yes, I do not worship money in any way. All I wish for is enough money to pay my bills. 50,000$ a year is rich in my book.
    Then God will surely bless you jillfoster.

topdiva1 Guest
    I still cannot believe Ross said ARNE was her TRUE LOVE.

Even more - that no one has a comment on that - I wonder how Gordy felt.
    Last edited by topdiva1; 02-27-2011 at 06:59 PM.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I can't read through all of this but I can say I watched the Oprah show. I thought she did okay and I didn't see TopDiva or Tony Turner's fat ass anywhere on that show. What a bunch of fucking losers.
    I thought you just became a member here - and had just got a copy of ALL THAT GLITTERED - you sure seem to have drawn an p[inion very quicky - OR -

You are someone that kicked off - and reincarnated yourself - as an AVON selling fool.

And how you know Tony Turner's ass is phat.

HAHAHA