[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    once the girls were apart, there have been quite a few stories of some goodwill among them. Randy talks about how in 71, Diana and her mother came to the supremes' show and visited them backstage. I think she honestly wanted them to succeed and wished them no ill will. But the reality was she was crazy busy with her own life.

Diana left the group when she wasn't quite 26.

I want every person on this board to think back to their own life. where were you at that age? what successes and failures had you experienced? where you anywhere as mature or thoughtful as you are today [[assuming you're now years beyond the age of 26 lol). These were young and immature girls that were thrown into an adult world of business and profits. it was NOT about sisterly bonds and sentimentality. it was about money and earning more of it. that's a ton of pressure for a young person to carry and any one of you would have fucked it up just as much as Mary and Diana did. myself included!!

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    once the girls were apart, there have been quite a few stories of some goodwill among them. Randy talks about how in 71, Diana and her mother came to the supremes' show and visited them backstage. I think she honestly wanted them to succeed and wished them no ill will. But the reality was she was crazy busy with her own life.

I want every person on this board to think back to their own life. where were you at that age? what successes and failures had you experienced? where you anywhere as mature or thoughtful as you are today [[assuming you're now years beyond the age of 26 lol). These were young and immature girls that were thrown into an adult world of business and profits. it was NOT about sisterly bonds and sentimentality. it was about money and earning more of it. that's a ton of pressure for a young person to carry and any one of you would have fucked it up just as much as Mary and Diana did. myself included!!
    Couldn't agree with this post more!! Bravo!!

Sup we've been on a roll here lately with the agreeing. It doesn't feel right. What's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Couldn't agree with this post more!! Bravo!!

Sup we've been on a roll here lately with the agreeing. It doesn't feel right. What's happening?
    it's cuz you're not making all sorts of you typical inaccurate posts or insane theories LOLOLOLOLOL

it's cuz you're not making all sorts of you typical inaccurate posts or insane theories LOLOLOLOLOL
    Look, that really is Florence singing lead on "Let Me Go the Right Way" and Diana was given credit for it because it was their best performing single until "Lovelight" and Motown didn't want to say it was Flo. I have family in Detroit and they've told me all about it.

Preach friend Preach.