[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With all due respect to all who KNOW what Cosby did, unless you personally were there pulling the cotton out of the bottles of drugs, or helped roll the condom on his penis, you DON'T know what DID or DID NOT happen & as such, you're guilty of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

But the media is to blame for these types of things because in their quest to sensationalize everything, they contribute to the one thing that the law is supposed to entitle everyone...

The presumption of innocence until PROVEN guilty.

An accusation is not a FACT. And frankly, I'm tired of the hypocrisy & pussy-footing around with people who purport to "KNOW" everything.

A perfect illustration of my point can be found right here in this forum, when a certain forumer made untrue accusations a.k.a LIES about other forum members. And in one of the many cases that I could cite, JobeteRob, in one incident that someone was YOU, when you accused Ralph & myself of conspiring with Marv to "destroy" this forum.

Remember that?

I do & I didn't write that with the intent of starting an argument because I never really cared that you said such nonsense, it wasn't that deep. But since I'm reading all of this crap written about what Cosby "DID" when you & others weren't even 100,000 miles near Cosby when all of this allegedly happened, I DO know what YOU did, as I was right there & I didn't wait 20 years to comment about what you said.

As I said, this isn't written to start a fight, one which I wouldn't waste my time responding to. But what that incident [[as well as many others which have transpired here) proves, it merely shows the depths that some people with axes to grind will stoop to when they disagree with, or simply don't like certain people.

See how easy it is for such things to happen?

Bearing false witness is a very unsavory habit that far too many have fallen into. And it needs to stop. That is, unless you were there holding the flashlight for Bill.

Enough said.
    Last edited by juicefree20; 01-07-2016 at 10:19 PM.