Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
Saying Michael can't defend himself because he died long ago is kinda lame since when he WAS alive, he DIDN'T even attempt a defense. He either plead the fifth or he wouldn't take the stand [[which he didn't at his trial). Plus, another dead legend was exposed for being a serial child abuser [[among other things) in the UK [[Jimmy Savile).

Also, what does that do to the two victims whose lives he harmed? I'm sorry, but I can't buy that these guys were "setting him up". That's a failed tactic used by the Jackson camp. Not to mention, the first time he was accused, he settled for $25 million [[$18 million to the child himself), he gave another family of a boy who accused sexual abuse $2 million and who slept multiple nights ALONE with boys, even with boys who defended his actions [[Macaulay Culkin, Brett Barnes, etc.).

This is a guy who when prompted said sleeping in the bed with children was okay and thought it was nothing wrong sharing a bed with a child. How can ANYONE here or anywhere else defend that? Seriously, y'all are defending THIS?

Again, I ask any of you defending this, would you let a person, no matter if they were a famous singer or not, sleep with a child unrelated to them and if you say yes, then you said more than I needed to know about you.

The voice of reason. Thank you midnightman. La Toya knew there was her brother was molesting underage boys and the Jacksons may have put the pressure on her to retract it but shes telling the truth. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_1tGqn4jXc