[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    It doesnt matter if the women showed up in his dressing room or hhome buck naked it still doesnt give Cosby permission to drug and rape IMO.

His life is wrecked and hes brought it all on himself. May God forgive him and may he ask God to forgive him.

Roberta
    Totally agree that you cannot drug someone and have sex with them.

But these women are going to faces questions about delay and remembering accurately.

And sadly [[or maybe not) some of them would have had sex with Bill and many others because it's a ploy some use to win favour, advance a career, get a role etc. They are not going to win the same sympathy as a lady raped on a train in India on her way home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Totally agree that you cannot drug someone and have sex with them.

But these women are going to faces questions about delay and remembering accurately.

And sadly [[or maybe not) some of them would have had sex with Bill and many others because it's a ploy some use to win favour, advance a career, get a role etc. They are not going to win the same sympathy as a lady raped on a train in India on her way home from work.
    You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.
    And people like YOU have little respect for women. Your the one that always defend wife beaters Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer so it doesnt really matter what you say or think.

And people like YOU have little respect for women. Your the one that always defend wife beaters Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer so it doesnt really matter what you say or think.
    Your attempt at insulting me is not working. What it is doing is showing everyone who you really are..........

Your attempt at insulting me is not working. What it is doing is showing everyone who you really are..........
    You insult people on this here forum all the time so stop playing the victim. Its beneath even you.

Marv, you know I usually have your back, but you started this latest bruhaha with an attack on Juice. Although I disagree with him on this one, he does have a right to his opinion.

Roberta, please don't fan the flames.

Everybody, heed Ralph's warning, and stay reasonably on-topic.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Marv, you know I usually have your back, but you started this latest bruhaha with an attack on Juice. Although I disagree with him on this one, he does have a right to his opinion.

Thanks!

I never attacked Juice. Juice is my friend. Are you sure you read whatever it is correctly?

I never attacked Juice. Juice is my friend. Are you sure you read whatever it is correctly?
    Juice, I love it when you shine the light on these things! I remember very well how he accuse you, Ralph and I of trying to destroy this forum when I know the real truth! This is why I am not surprised at all how these same people will jump on a Bill Cosby, a Patti LaBelle or a Michael Jackson and declare them guilty of any and everything they are accused of !
    OK, I did read it wrong, but who is "he"? Need I ask? Wait...don't answer that because I know whom "he" is. Either way, why start this shit again? Why bring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post

Thanks!
    It was Jobeterob and myself that marv2 attacked.

Originally Posted by marv2

It was Jobeterob and myself that marv2 attacked.

Originally Posted by marv2
    I did not attack anyone. I responded to your post which is my right to do so.