[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Marv always says Richard Perry didn’t work with Diana Ross again. I pointed this out in another thread that he has. He just keeps up with his lies.
    I don't lie. He had a problem with her. You're stupid and don't know much but how to worship this woman.
    Last edited by marv2; 10-16-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I don't lie. He had a problem with her. You're stupid and don't know much but how to worship this woman.
    Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. You never lie when your asleep but every waking moment you spew more lies than President Pus*y Grabber. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. You never lie when your asleep but every waking moment you spew more lies than President Pus*y Grabber. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
    Thank you Roberta. A very good comparison. I don’t know how he can say he don’t lie with a straight face. Lol

You do lie. You have been caught out yet again by claiming she did not work with Richard Perry again after Baby it's me, and you're stupid and don't know much but how to deride this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    You do lie. You have been caught out yet again by claiming she did not work with Richard Perry again after Baby it's me, and you're stupid and don't know much but how to deride this woman.
    Thank you Bluebrock. He has the nerve!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    A true pathological liar doesnt give a darn when there busted for lying cause theyve no shame whatseover. Real sad but real true.

I don't lie. He had a problem with her.
    Did he tell you that or are you going off of these mysterious "reports"? And let's say it is the truth that they didn't get along while recording Baby It's Me. Apparently whatever it was wasn't so bad that they refused to work together on not one but two projects in the 1980s. Are you willing to admit that you were at least wrong about Perry not working with Ross again?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Did he tell you that or are you going off of these mysterious "reports"? And let's say it is the truth that they didn't get along while recording Baby It's Me. Apparently whatever it was wasn't so bad that they refused to work together on not one but two projects in the 1980s. Are you willing to admit that you were at least wrong about Perry not working with Ross again?
    Lionel Richie had a problem with her and he did one more song with her called Missing You about 3-4 years after they recorded "Endless Love" and nothing else since! I don't even think they have appeared together anywhere to reprise "Endless Love". He said everyone at Motown was friendly, but she was "aloof"!

Lionel Richie had a problem with her and he did one more song with her called Missing You about 3-4 years after they recorded "Endless Love" and nothing else since! I don't even think they have appeared together anywhere to reprise "Endless Love". He said everyone at Motown was friendly, but she was "aloof"!
    Let it go. Lionel loves her and has said so. Your sick obsession to trash Diane Ross on a daily basis isnt healthy. GET A LIFE cause your pis*ng away this one fussing over a woman who couldnt care less about you.

You may just have to eat your words next year Miss Marv. Just saying

Marv I have a headache from beating my head against your brick wall. You pulled the Lionel thing out of your ass and I don't feel the need to address it. What will do is ask you again: are you willing to admit that you were wrong about Richard Perry? You said the reason he never worked with her again was because they didn't get along and you were wrong about them never working together again [[which of course also means you could be wrong about them having a problem in studio). You gonna man up or what?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Marv I have a headache from beating my head against your brick wall. You pulled the Lionel thing out of your ass and I don't feel the need to address it. What will do is ask you again: are you willing to admit that you were wrong about Richard Perry? You said the reason he never worked with her again was because they didn't get along and you were wrong about them never working together again [[which of course also means you could be wrong about them having a problem in studio). You gonna man up or what?
    I am sorry, but I did not make that up. I could pull the article up where says that. BUT! This thread was suppose to be about the 50th Anniversary of a great song, "Someday We'll Be Together", at least that was how it started and that was my original intent. I was hoping to hear more of people's personal memories about this song and the time that it was released. I can remember Diana Ross saying on their "Farewell" album that the song means different things to different people. I've heard it played right after funerals etc. For me it just brings up memories of what was a carefree childhood and how happy I was in general around the time this song came out. I don't want to talk about anything else here from this point on.

I am sorry, but I did not make that up. I could pull the article up where says that. BUT! This thread was suppose to be about the 50th Anniversary of a great song, "Someday We'll Be Together", at least that was how it started and that was my original intent. I was hoping to hear more of people's personal memories about this song and the time that it was released. I can remember Diana Ross saying on their "Farewell" album that the song means different things to different people. I've heard it played right after funerals etc. For me it just brings up memories of what was a carefree childhood and how happy I was in general around the time this song came out. I don't want to talk about anything else here from this point on.
    LMAO. I love it when you get called out for you BS and real tall tales you play Mary Sunshine. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-17-2019 at 08:32 PM.

So you are still not man enough to admit you were wrong about Richard Perry not working with Diana again?

Well I think it's sad that you refuse to admit your "mistake". You want people to take your word for stuff but even when there's proof that you're wrong you stick with your story and it diminishes your word. You should be more mature than that at this stage of your life.

But you are right about one thing, this thread should be about the music [[although it is your fault that the thread moved from the music to your disdain for Diana Ross).

As far as my "Someday We'll Be Together" memories go, since I was born many years later, my earliest memory of the song, I believe, is when it was used on an episode of "The Wonder Years".

Another lie! They have never appeared anywhere to reprise Endless Love. Well what is this? Lol
    If he has a problem with her. Then why appear with her here?
    https://youtu.be/7Bwwo7ctG10