[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You want to know what American values truly are now? Every man and woman for themselves!
    My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    My brother-in-law struggled over who would get his vote. I talked to him and his head was swirling in all sorts of unhinged Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories. She was corrupt. She ordered the deaths of 19 people who "knew too much". Benghazi. He didn't "trust her".

I advised him that almost all of what he said was BS [[I don't know if she's corrupt or not; most of us are corrupt, IMO) and started to lay out Trump's record. Not paying contractors. Complaining about lost American jobs when he manufactures his crap overseas. Multiple bankruptcies and lost lawsuits. The list was endless. When I asked him why he didn't have the same issue of "trust" for the crook, he had no answer but admitted that his real reason to vote for him was because he was [[suddenly) anti-abortion. SMH.

A couple of months ago, he told my wife [[his sister) that he voted for Clinton but if he had to do it over again, he would vote for Trump. My wife can't stand Fat Bastard, so she asked why. "Because he got America's respect back by bombing the airport and dropping the MOAB". He was dead serious.

I need to call him to find out about all of that respect on the world stage now. But he listens to Rush and watches Faux News, so I'm pretty sure they've already given him the answers he needs to explain why down is up, left is right, this is that, and Donald F***ing Trump is a hell of a good president.
    I have kin in Highland Park Michigan and San Diego California who I believe voted forr Trump and theyre my Hispanic side of the family. Smh. I asked them once after the election and 2 said they didnt vote and 3 others said they dont discuss politics which is real odd cause they were happy to trash Hillary last year. I just cant and wont ever understand how anyone could vote for that man.