[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    Mary has stated that she appreciated and wanted pedro's strong personality when it came to her career. that she wanted someone strong to fight for her.

i'm not a woman and not a woman that grew up in the 40's and 50s in the US. i can speculate however that many women in that period were unaccustomed to "fighting" for themselves. they were taught to be deferential. and if you take Mary's strict upbringing with her aunt, even more so.

so everything around had told her it was a "man's world" and that men make the decisions. but what happens when the men making those decisions might not have your best interest in mind? and you know this? Well one answer could be to find a man that's "strong" and will fight for you. that's essentially what mary did.
    Any man that beats a woman is pure scum. Pedro Ferrer will roast in the hottest part of Hell for beating Mary Wilson to a pulp unless he shows remorse and donates money and time to a battered woman shelter and strays to whatever God he worships for forgivenesss. Shame on him and BRAVO to Mary Wilson for removing herself and her kids from him. Back in the 1970s and 1980s women would get beaten up by husbands and partners and hide in the house until the cuts and bruises healed. Today women don't have to take that. God forgive me but if any man ever beat me I think Id take the heaviest block of wood and crack there legs while they were sleeping. I know it isn't very Godly and I hope id of better but my initial instinct would be to break there rotten assed legs.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 04-10-2024 at 08:55 PM.