[REMOVE ADS]

Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    LOL. Life doesn't go on for those three hours of the game. This game is still there to be won.
    You're preaching to the choir but don't pretend you don't get emotional. Win or lose I'm a DC Lifer but the judgement calls on how I react tend to be annoying! Feel Me?

Child please. You're preaching to the choir!
    AGAIN!

Me not getting emotional? Are you kidding? I'm the worst person to watch a game with. That doesn't mean I can't support you knowing how it feels. When I say it's not over, I want you to realize that your guys are in the thick of the plot, not the end of the story.

Told you! It's getting kind of hectic...

Scramble Prescott. He'll score on a rollout.

Me not getting emotional? Are you kidding? I'm the worst person to watch a game with. That doesn't mean I can't support you knowing how it feels. When I say it's not over, I want you to realize that your guys are in the thick of the plot, not the end of the story.
    i never GIVE UP. I get pissed as all get out but NEVER , EVER GIVE UP til the fat lady sings!
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-15-2017 at 08:27 PM.

I told you!!!!! I said that it wasn't over and dang if I wasn't right!!!

Name:  td.jpg
Views: 1375
Size:  71.1 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  Hell-Yeah-Slider-3.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  49.8 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Not a rollout, but I said he would score if he ran it. And 'deed, the lad made me right.

I told you!!!!! I said that it wasn't over and dang if I wasn't right!!!
    Jerry Oz please, you talking to a 50 plus year fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll cuss royally when I'm pissed but dems My Boyz ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your defensive coordinator needs to earn his money right now.

OMG
    Don't know if my heart can stand it. lol

Damn sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  finish fight.jpg
Views: 1239
Size:  18.0 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your heart medicine ready, Mama.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a game. And I don't have a dog in the fight.

omg

omg

omg

But... [[clears throat) It ain't over. Don't forget who is on the other team with :35 seconds remaining.

I want to win this. Lawd knows I want to win this but whatever happens, I am so proud of the Cowboys! OMG

Name:  Bo hell yeah.jpg
Views: 1538
Size:  27.3 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did he not fumble?!

This is BS!

Ruh roh....

I hate excuses but this was total BS.

This was absolute BS. I'll live with it but this was sooooooooooooo eff up!

What a crazy game. Y'all played good enough to win.

can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am and if I was rude to anyone I apologize.

However, this has been a hella season and a hella ride and for that, THANK YOU COWBOYS. You made me PROUD!!!!!!!!

What a crazy game. Y'all played good enough to win.
    Ya think?

I normally don't go for conspiracy theories but I swear, I think the fix was in. HOWEVER,
    It's on you. Kick ass and take names, make the NFC PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would've thought????
    Only R&B!!!
    This was one helluva game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Who would've thought????
    Only R&B!!!
    This was one helluva game!!!!
    I'm pulling for the Terrible Towels tonight but after that, all bets are off...UNLESS, you kick Brady Bunch butt...and... if you play GB, I'll accept that 7th ring. LOL

My brother is a Steelers fan and he is even funkier about them than I am about Atlanta and Miami [[but not the Tar Heels). I haven't talked to him since his team went fishing last week, but I would love the chance for the Falcons to piss him off.

BTW: I won't be posting here next Sunday afternoon. I would post stuff that would make you ladies blush.

My brother is a Steelers fan and he is even funkier about them than I am about Atlanta and Miami [[but not the Tar Heels). I haven't talked to him since his team went fishing last week, but I would love the chance for the Falcons to piss him off.

BTW: I won't be posting here next Sunday afternoon. I would post stuff that would make you ladies blush.
    I have a council meeting after church. So it will be a minute when I get here myself, especially since there isn't any incentive to do so
    However, I'm all about the Birds now, RISE UP! lol
    All jokes aside, it's your time! Good Luck.

and btw...at my age, if I can blush, it's all good. HAHAHAHAHH
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-16-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Sorry Mo, I fell asleep but congrats!

Our dream took a licking but my appreciation and love for MY BOYZ will keep on ticking! They fought like warriors and trust and believe, our day will come again. Just hope I'm around to see it. teehee

We still have a few more weeks of football and hopefully, I will not have to endure the Brady Bunch and Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood so Jerry Oz and Mo, you know what needs to happen! LOL

Good Luck to both of you!!!!!!!!!

Name:  good days bad days.jpg
Views: 1374
Size:  91.1 KB

DC4 LIFE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a stone trip about your Dallas Cowboys. In a different way that T96 is a trip about his team [[and pretty much every team that is who he thought they were, which seems to be every team...). It may not have ended well, but it's safe to say their window of opportunity and upside are the highest in the league going forward.

By the way, there's already chatter about Romo playing in Denver next season. Trust me when I say you won't need him or his contract.

You are a stone trip about your Dallas Cowboys. In a different way that T96 is a trip about his team [[and pretty much every team that is who he thought they were, which seems to be every team...). It may not have ended well, but it's safe to say their window of opportunity and upside are the highest in the league going forward.

By the way, there's already chatter about Romo playing in Denver next season. Trust me when I say you won't need him or his contract.
    What we need is a hell of a back up!!!!!!

I wish Romo well and it will be interesting if he does end up in Denver. They are on our schedule next season. As I said once before, a Romo/Prescott match up will be ratings gold.

BTW, did you read where SB ticket prices went down right after our lost. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Folks hate us but damn if they don't follow us. LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-16-2017 at 04:42 AM.

One more thing Jerry Oz.
    You've got Mail!

GoGO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoGO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fell asleep on your Towels but I did get a chance to watch the game on youtube a couple of hours ago. That my dear friend was an interesting win. I find it ironic that we recently spoke about the “aggressiveness” of the Terrible Towels and I’m guessing even you would have to admit, it was in full effect last night. But hey, you’re advancing and we’re not so what the heck do I know. LOL

I will say this though, if you play like that against BradyBunch, it WILL NOT hurt my feelings in the least! HAHAHA

Apparently, Romo is interested but Denver isn't. I'm not sure he can get the caliber of team he's probably interested in. Maybe it's time to think about retiring or staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Apparently, Romo is interested but Denver isn't. I'm not sure he can get the caliber of team he's probably interested in. Maybe it's time to think about retiring or staying put.
    Oh yeah...I was listening to some sport talk broadcasts earlier and now I understand what you were saying about your Birds being underappreciated.

I know I'm biased but as fan of football, I truly believe a Dallas/ATL match up would have been an exciting game. Your guys are being underestimated... Keep Hope Alive!

I wanted a Cowboys/Falcons matchup so bad!!! That O Line of the Falcons impressed the heck out of me!! But someone [[maybe Big Ben or Rogers) said it best: "it comes down to which teams are the hottest right now." On that note I only have 6 days left of bragging rights:
    GO STEELERS!!!!
    The Terrible Towel is Poised To Strike!!"
    Myron Cope

Well, now I'm all in for Falcons/Steelers. My brother lives in Vegas and we would have some long distance smack as a reason to catch up with each other. Although his skin is thinner than mine and I'll have to be careful what I say. If the Birds win, I might not hear from him in another year or so until he comes home.

But for this week, I like where Atlanta's defense is headed and I love what I've seen out of Green Bay's defense. The first team that makes two turnovers is going to lose. Hopefully that won't be us.

Well, now I'm all in for Falcons/Steelers. My brother lives in Vegas and we would have some long distance smack as a reason to catch up with each other. Although his skin is thinner than mine and I'll have to be careful what I say. If the Birds win, I might not hear from him in another year or so until he comes home.

But for this week, I like where Atlanta's defense is headed and I love what I've seen out of Green Bay's defense. The first team that makes two turnovers is going to lose. Hopefully that won't be us.
    Time management is the key imo. All season we did a heck of a job with it and then....anyhoo keep the ball out Rodgers hands and you're good as gold. Just my two cents. LOL

Yo Mo:

I forgot to ask. What the heck was Antonio Brown thinking by video taping Tomlin's conversation in the locker room?

He wasn't thinking. He's too impulsive and needs to think before acting. Like Herman Edwards keeps telling these idiots: Don't push 'send'!

I love Antonio Brown, but I would be heated if I was Mike Tomlin.

I'd be willing to bet there's some behind the scenes happenings that none of us will ever know about between Tomlin & AB about this.
    However, I think that AB crossed the line with this video. A locker room is sacred, especially immediately after a game. No love here for AB on this one!😡

I'd be willing to bet there's some behind the scenes happenings that none of us will ever know about between Tomlin & AB about this.
    However, I think that AB crossed the line with this video. A locker room is sacred, especially immediately after a game. No love here for AB on this one!��
    I bet he didn't video what Tomlin had to say to him about it. LOL

I realize he's a kid but he's a smart kid, at least when it comes to his approach to football but throwing your coach under the bus for shts, giggles and clicks wasn't cute. As the saying goes, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ...same for the locker room.