[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Even I didn't even take last season off! Enjoy a high draft pick like us next year! Maybe you guys won't waste it on a slot receiver who averages less than 10 yards per receptions... You can root for us to top the 'Aints now, I'm sure you hate them more than us!
    Screw the Stains. I'll root for the Panties to beat them 100 times out of 100 chances. Never hated Carolina and I puke looking at New Orleans. With that said, the division is wide open with Carolina and Atlanta yet to play their best ball. And McCaffery is going to be the face of your team when [[s)Cam quits in a year or so. I like Samuel too but I don't understand why they drafted him. Can they play both of them at the time? They know more than I ever will, but I'd never use a first and second pick on such similar players.

With that said, I'm sure they will prove why I'm not a GM soon enough.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Screw the Stains. I'll root for the Panties to beat them 100 times out of 100 chances. Never hated Carolina and I puke looking at New Orleans. With that said, the division is wide open with Carolina and Atlanta yet to play their best ball. And McCaffery is going to be the face of your team when [[s)Cam quits in a year or so. I like Samuel too but I don't understand why they drafted him. Can they play both of them at the time? They know more than I ever will, but I'd never use a first and second pick on such similar players.

With that said, I'm sure they will prove why I'm not a GM soon enough.
    McCaffrey has disappointed since the hype of training camp. Last game was by far his best game as a runner, and it wasn't even all that special. I'm still hoping he can turn into a threat like Le'Veon Bell with patience and vision, and he also struggled his rookie year and stepped up big sophomore year, but we'll see. McCaffrey can't really break tackles or make guys miss at this level so far. He's sure handed and runs routes well though for a RB. Not worth a top 10 pick so far but obviously it's still early. Cam will win 5 straight then retire.

Samuel is a pure WR and will be our deep threat to replace Ginn when he gets up to speed. Not very similar to McC at all. Samuel and McCaffrey both played over 75% of the snaps against you. Samuel has a ways to go but he did have a few nice catches against you guys.