[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Just babblin!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jerry, now I'm worried about you son....If he tries to sell you an elephant, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Jerry, now I'm worried about you son....If he tries to sell you an elephant, let me know.
    Oh, he did that already. It got lost in the mail and I'm trying to get USPS to look into it with little success. But he promised to send me a receipt, do I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Oh, he did that already. It got lost in the mail and I'm trying to get USPS to look into it with little success. But he promised to send me a receipt, so I'm good.
    Oh man, Jerry, I think I may have shot your elephant. When I saw an elephant in my mail box, I thought it was more Republican propaganda. And well being pretty fed up with that mess I just shot it [[I used the gun The Bobbettes shot Mr. Lee with).

Fortunately the bullet passed through a bottle the elephant was carrying and the contents immediately disinfected and healed the wound. Doctors who examined the wound were amazed and concerned; their fingers were numb for twenty minutes after the examination.

I hope this doesn’t affect my chances to immigrate to the United States of Jerry. I got get out of this place, man everybody here has gone Patsy Cline “Crazy”. Except Julio Iglesias, he went “Kressie”.