[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    It would appear that at some point after the eighties , Diana and Michael distanced themselves from each other for whatever reasons. Based on that , I would say this was a relationship , while once quite close , had cooled ....and since that continued to be the case right up until the point of Michael's demise [[ If I'm understanding that correctly ) ...it doesn't seem productive to revisit this long ago relationship especially based on the potential volatility of such a revisit.
    She's not going to do it, don't worry. Diana Ross distanced herself from Michael when he refused to attend her last wedding. When the child abuse claims arose, she stayed clear of him all the way. You never saw them together much if at all during the 90s and onward.
    Last edited by marv2; 11-13-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She's not going to do it, don't worry. Diana Ross distanced herself from Michael when he refused to attend her last wedding. When the child abuse claims arose, she stayed clear of him all the way. You never saw them together much if at all during the 90s and onward.
    In that case i shall stop worrying. Thank you for the reassurring words. It means a lot

You never saw them together much if at all during the 90s and onward well in public they were occasionally seen together and Michael and Diana probably meet in private a few times a year but youd know nothing about that as you dont know them.

well I'm almost ready to give this up, but then I remembered that just this year , Diana did feel compelled to offer some input about some of the recent Michael attacks.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/mar/25/diana-ross-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-claims

Diana Ross has voiced support for Michael Jackson in the wake of the explosive Leaving Neverland documentary, which features extensive allegations of child sexual abuse by Jackson.
    Ross, who duetted live with Jackson and knew him for many years, wrote on Twitter: “This is what’s on my heart this morning. I believe and trust that Michael Jackson was and is a magnificent incredible force to me and to many others.” She called on people to stop the criticism of Jackson, writing “Stop in the name of love”, a reference to the title of one of her biggest hits with the Supremes.

This tells me that even to this day , there is a level of connectivity that Diana has toward Michael. I don't recall much blow-back toward her [[?) by making her comments. IF Diana decided she wanted to do a song written around him, maybe some of the lyrics have already been written in her statement. Instead of a song called MICHAEL , maybe its one titled THE FORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    well I'm almost ready to give this up, but then I remembered that just this year , Diana did feel compelled to offer some input about some of the recent Michael attacks.

This tells me that even to this day , there is a level of connectivity that Diana has toward Michael. I don't recall much blow-back toward her [[?) by making her comments. IF Diana decided she wanted to do a song written around him, maybe some of the lyrics have already been written in her statement. Instead of a song called MICHAEL , maybe its one titled THE FORCE.
    She only commented about Michael after Barbra Striesand made a public comment.