Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
Thanxal, The Supremes "Medley Of Hits" originally appeared on The Supremes "Superstar Series" LP - the album on which Side 1 contained the "Medley Of Hits" and Side 2 was a mini-Greatest Hits collection containing about 6 studio tracks. "Medley Of Hits" was a medley containing snippets from SIX Supremes [[Diana, Mary & Flo-era) songs – all of which were remixed with new electric bass lines and new drums, and, as mentioned above, an extended version of "Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart" [[the Mono version stereo-ized without the kazoo) with a long instrumental break featuring hot handclaps. The "Medley Of Hits" was also released by Motown as an official 12" Disco Single. I remember it filled the dance floors quickly whenever the DJs spun it!

The Supremes "Medley Of Hits" has also been included on various Diana Ross / Diana Ross & The Supremes Extended CDs, but I don’t have time to check which ones at the moment. I’ll include a YouTube link in the specialized Diana Ross & The Supremes thread above. To round out our conversation, I was tempted to include the YouTube link here but then decided against it, so as to not ruffle any touchy, overly-emotional feathers.
I think the medley also appears on the DIANA DELUXE cd.