[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Cocaine abuse
    Alcoholism
    Unchecked mental issues

As Kat said in Unsung, dealing with Wanda was a handful! Imagine her as a Supreme, that would've killed the group faster than it did. It took Mary Wilson all of three years to hook up with a man who did play a huge part in killing the Supremes [[thanks Pedro smh), it would've took Wanda all but a year for Motown to be like "yeah let's get rid of the Supremes". That TRULY would've been Berry "washing his hands of the group".
    Yes Midnight, but in my scenario- as I pointed out- Wanda doesn't have those issues. My scenario is predicated on Wanda being clean and sober because in real life she would never be a contender with her issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Yes Midnight, but in my scenario- as I pointed out- Wanda doesn't have those issues. My scenario is predicated on Wanda being clean and sober because in real life she would never be a contender with her issues.
    Oh...

Hmm...

Well now that you put it THAT way...

I don't know... but maybe there is a place for Wanda if the Supremes headed in another more soulful direction?