[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You cannot believe almost anything this guy MotownManiac says ESPECIALLY when it comes to Mary Wilson or Berry Gordy. Mary and Berry are very close. Mary has also been represented in EVERY Motown Anniversary in some form or fashion, so I don't know what he is talking about and where he got that idea.
    I specifically stated that my sources told me because I myself didn’t witness it [[however, I did believe it to be accurate) As soon as I found out differently, I came on to correct the info - see above post. When, on the rare occasion I have been incorrect before, I’ve corrected it asap. I have no agenda or reason or desire to make stuff up like you do. And the difference is that when you are proved wrong, you just disappear from the thread and you DO have an agenda. Two of my faves of yours:

1)Diana Ross, in a major act of greed, gavecall and list all of her money with Bernie Madoff.

2) that Mary got her Hollywood Palace solo because the director thought it was unfair Ross got all the solos and TOLD Berry that Mary was doing a solo.

Need i I go On? There are dozens more.

In neither case case did you accept proof to the contrary. Even when one guy explained to you that Variety show directors have ZERO content control - they are there to bring the script to life. Several of us actually checked with Mary who said those decisions were made by Berry only.

the point of this forum, for most of us, is to share and learn about an art form we have a passion for - not to sway opinion with falsities.
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 02-14-2019 at 09:05 AM.