[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Why are people haters who revere Motown and have a different opinion about the show. I don’t get it. Sherri Sheppard hosting Wendy Williams today not pleased with Motown tribute and audience agreed with her. She felt at least Gladys and Diana should have sung in the tribute. I agree. It’s hard to believe sometimes this is a Motown forum when people who love Motown have an opinion for more Motowners and soul artists to sing their music and get blasted. [[As an aside I just can’t picture Mary or Martha or Diana or Gladys when they were younger dancing around in sequined tutus. They are classy ladies and Diana has spoken out against “ bumping and grinding etc)
    I can assure you that had Beyoncé done this segment dressed like J-Lo [[who was dressed as dancers tend to dress) there would be none of this outrage. They don't usually do their routine dressed as Moms Mabley… and Joey Heatherton wore much more revealing outfits on television in the 60's... The outrage is about the changing demographics of Watts, South Central, and Compton over the past 5 decades...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 02-11-2019 at 10:13 PM.