Interesting topic Sup. So I think a reunion in 2000 was perfect. It was roughly the group's 40th anniversary, with the Primettes being formed in 1959, the Supremes naming and signing to Motown in 1961.

The show opens with a reunion of MSS with them singing "Let Yourself Go". They follow that up with "I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do the Walking". After that, Mary takes a break and Scherrie has a solo spot with "I'm Not In Love". When she finishes, Susaye comes out for her solo spot, Deniece Williams' "Free".

Mary, Jean and Lynda come out to "Bad Weather" before doing "I Guess I'll Miss the Man". Mary and Lynda exit, leaving Jean to do her show stopping solo from her Supremes days in "He Aint Heavy" and then doing "I Had To Fall In Love". Lynda and Susaye, both having worked with Stevie Wonder prior to becoming Supremes, join Jean for a medley of Stevie Wonder cuts, paying homage to what was many a fan's dream album that was never completed.

Lynda and Susaye bow out and the JMC reunion opens to "Stoned Love". Next they do "Floy Joy", "Nathan", "Medley: Your Wonderful Sweet Love/Automatically Sunshine/River Deep/Touch", full version of "Everybody's Got the Right To Love" and close with "Up the Ladder".

Cindy and Jean exit, leaving Mary to do her overdone Supremes solo spot, "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You". Diana and Cindy appear during the spot when they used to come into the song, except they do so in a more dramatic, entertaining way that elicits a huge response from the audience.

From there they perform a medley of "Forever Came Today/The Composer/Somethings You Never Get Used To/No Matter What Sign You Are". Full versions of "Reflections" and "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me". Another medley of "In and Out of Love/I'm Livin In Shame/I'll Try Something New".

A video tribute to Florence.

A reunion of the Primettes occurs, with Betty and Barbara joining Diana and Mary for a medley of any of the songs they once performed during their Primettes days. Betty exits, leaving Diana, Mary and Barbara to do a medley of "I Want A Guy/Buttered Popcorn [[with Mary on lead)/Your Heart Belongs To Me".

Barbara exits and Cindy rejoins Diana and Mary for a medley of "Let Me Go the Right Way/A Breath Taking Guy/Run, Run, Run/Nothing But Heartaches". Next they do full versions of "You Can't Hurry Love", "You Keep Me Hanging On", "My World Is Empty" and "Baby Love". A medley of "Lovelight/Come See About Me/Back In My Arms Again/Itchin In My Heart/Love Is Here/The Happening". Full versions of "I Hear A Symphony" and "Where Did Our Love Go" follow, before the show closes with "Someday We'll Be Together" and all the ladies taking the stage together.