my idea is to have D and M sort of act as co-hostesses of the event.

Opening - maybe the concert/TV special would start with some sort of montage medley showing amazing clips of the girls live and photos and all. sort of like how Diana was doing in her recent Greatest Hits tour. a big screen showing the various lineups, Diana solo, mary in solo and all. get the crowd all worked up. then the lights and stage go totally dark. then screen would be black and then the giant words "ARE. YOU. READY!!!!!"

then go to a Mary and Diana singing from off stage "Someday we'll be together" with the screen filled with close ups and pics of the two of them through the years. both women walk out to a thunderous standing ovation

M and D hug and kiss and cry. they do some patter about the show and all

Origins story - do a short segment of getting the Primettes started. Imagine if they say Tears of Sorry and Pretty Baby!! D and M were both leads on those!

If this was a tv special, they could have Barbara Martin join. even just for a bit. do a medley of I Want A Guy, Let me go right way, Breathtaking

Where Did our love go - full song. both D and M are on hand mics. there is also a trio of backup singers back by the orchestra [[like in Return to Love)

Flo segment - do a wonderful video montage of Flo, clips of her and maybe use her lead with D and M singing live to Good News. or Somewhere or something sentimental like that

Bring out Cindy - and start doing full version of the 60s hits.

Changes - Diana talks about going solo and does Mountain and REach out

M and C return and bring Jean out - Ladder and Stoned Love in full versions. a medley of a few other tunes and Lynda can join in and Cindy exits. I Guess I'll miss and bad weather.

MJL exit and Diana returns for some disco hits - LH and Boss, Upside down

MSC return for some tunes and then Susaye joins them for Walking and some disco numbers.

all the ladies come back onstage for a few numbers - maybe a medley of some of the hits NOT included in full length versions? Love Child, You Can't Hurry Love, Nathan Jones, Driving Wheel, I'm coming out, Red hot

then the group also closes with maybe Impossible Dream or Somewhere or Someday we'll be together or I will survive.