[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Marv. I had forgotten that Georgia appeared in 'Unsung' and I now do remember her at Gladys's memorial. As she never sang on any recordings I have never counted her as a member! Good to hear that Wanda is doing better. I have seen a few recent photos. Does anyone know what Ann is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Thanks Marv. I had forgotten that Georgia appeared in 'Unsung' and I now do remember her at Gladys's memorial. As she never sang on any recordings I have never counted her as a member! Good to hear that Wanda is doing better. I have seen a few recent photos. Does anyone know what Ann is doing?
    Ann went back to her hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. Last I heard she was singing
    in a church choir/gospel group.
    Last edited by lakeside; 04-02-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Ann went back to her hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. Last I heard she was singing
    in a church choir/gospel group.
    Lakeside! I posted the almost exact same response before seeing yours. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Lakeside! I posted the almost exact same response before seeing yours. Sorry.
    Well.....it must be true then! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Well.....it must be true then! LOL!
    Oh it's true. I only post the TRUTH! LOL!

She should have showed interest 30 years ago when there was actual interest in the group and Gladys was around. When was the last time Kat performed professionally on stage before this? 1969? She had said numerous times in the past she had no interest in returning to show business or performing. I'm being brutally honest. Why now at 75 after suffering a stroke?

I find it funny there are people on here who think Diana Ross is a washed up has-been who can't sing, yet think it's so great Kat is performing. Really, folks, really?
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 04-02-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    She should have showed interest 30 years ago when there was actual interest in the group and Gladys was around. When was the last time Kat performed professionally on stage before this? 1969? She had said numerous times in the past she had no interest in returning to show business or performing. I'm being brutally honest. Why now at 75 after suffering a stroke?

I find it funny there are people on here who think Diana Ross is a washed up has-been who can't sing, yet think it's so great Kat is performing. Really, folks, really?
    Diana Ross is a washed up, has been . She qualifies for that distinction because she never stopped performing and made a slew of records that did not sell to the point that she has not gotten any serious radio airplay in more than 30 years and has not had even a release in something like 12 or 13 years. Her voice has "changed" and no one in the main stream is looking for her today.

Kat is just doing this for fun and perhaps a little money.
    Last edited by marv2; 04-02-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Diana Ross is a washed up, has been . She qualifies for that distinction because she never stopped performing and made a slew of records that did not sell to the point that she has not gotten any serious radio airplay in more than 30 years and has not had even a release in something like 12 or 13 years. Her voice has "changed" and no one in the main stream is looking for her today.

Kat is just doing this for fun and perhaps a little money.
    Ha! You know I could easily swap in Kat's name in that paragraph, right?

And yet major networks still use that washed up has been to promote Motown 60. Your the washed up has been dear [[although you were never anything to begin with heheheheheheheheheheheheh) and your obesssion with Diane Ross is getting sicker ever day.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post

Really It is none of your or anyone's business what motivates Kat. If you don't like the vid of her performance move on. I hope she doesn't read this thread. Or if she does read this thread maybe she will tell you what you can put her cane.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post

Ann Bogan was from Ohio, Cleveland I think. I think she is back living there. Sings in church I heard but that was years ago.