I was told I’ve been summoned.

“Calling Dr. Bombay! Calling Dr. Bombay! Emergency, come right away!” Well here I am. Perhaps more like Uncle Arthur, and hopefully not like Aunt Clara. [[For those of you who know those Bewitched references).

Everyone who contributed to this thread thank you and we appreciate your continued support.

Several points to address, but I think I can clarify:

The Entertainment Tonight piece was misinterpreted. If you watch the video, Turkessa explains that there are unreleased recordings in the vault. Kevin Frazier asks if Diana wants this music out. Here is the clip:

https://www.etonline.com/mary-wilson...R150iespzXhhAc

Most artists do not control their music. The record companies do. We’ve always reached out to Diana and Mary, both as a courtesy, and for their involvement and input. They were both pleased with our work, as were the many writers and producers we have also involved, from HDH, to Deke Richards, to Smokey, to Valerie Simpson, and even to Mr. Gordy.

Miss Ross has recorded so many songs, many heard only when she was rehearsing them, and then in the studio, that it’s understandable that she would not remember them all. That’s what we are here for. The artists entrust vault and A&R personnel to handle their catalogs.

FloyJoy and Copley, you are both partially correct, I did say in the Lost & Found that there wasn’t that much left I the vault, but that was in comparison to the massive list in the back of the booklet. Fans would repeatedly ask about those songs, and we wanted to let the fans know that they did not have Supremes vocals on them. That said, I think we still have enough surprises left to keep all of the Supremes, Diana Ross, and Mary Wilson fans happy!

Please rest assured all of the master tapes are well organized, and safe in the vault, and that George Solomon and have have collectively touched most of them over the last 35 years. [[We were only two when we started. &#128521

After You, I understand you are new here. Welcome to the boards. Sorry, I don’t spend too much time on SDF, although I do love Ralph and all the fans here. Do you follow our Diana Ross & The Supremes Expanded Editions page on Facebook? You can find out about those releases with unreleased bonus tracks over there as well, and be up to date on new releases when they come.

We have done over 30 Expanded Editions and hits packages, with over 500 previously unreleased songs and mixes on Miss Ross/Supremes alone! That’s more than virtually any artist’s back catalog other than possibly Elvis Presley! If you don’t already have these sets, I hope you will seek them out.

We have more to come, hopefully very soon. We always want to make sure the ladies we love, and the fans who buy them, will be happy with our work, and so far, we’ve done that. We hope you will be happy with them too. They are always done with tremendous love, and respect.