[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He said that MSNBC told him it was his last day. I, for one, am a bit shocked. I will say his last ritual toss of papers at the camera at the end was a dead-on bullseye. Keith was sometimes a bit over the top, but coming from an infinitely more factual place than the Fox News "three-ring-circus" of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity & Sarah Palin... Keith didn't seem upset, he seemed more relieved.
    Last edited by marxthespot_; 01-21-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marxthespot_ View Post
    He said that MSNBC told him it was his last day. I, for one, am a bit shocked. I will say his last ritual toss of papers at the camera at the end was a dead-on bullseye. Keith was sometimes a bit over the top, but coming from an infinitely more factual place than the Fox News "three-ring-circus" of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity & Sarah Palin... Keith didn't seem upset, he seemed more relieved.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/rich...nbc-terminated

Anderson Cooper on CNN is reporting that Comcrap is directly responsible for his termination.

Idiots. He had the highest rated show on that channel. But, then, CNN also terminated Lou Dobbs contract too, and he also had the highest show on that channel. One thing to note is that Faux didn't fire anyone who gave them trouble, and, they are, unfortunately on top.

Maybe Olbermann made Roger Alies at Faux cry too many times and threatened some kind of legal action.

Oh well, the news of why this happened will come out sooner or later, and i'm sure the other MSNBC pundits will have plenty to say about it.
    Last edited by soulster; 01-21-2011 at 11:14 PM.