[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Wow, I've heard of people breaking the internet but didn't know you could break auto correct as well, although and I know this from personal experience, typos can slide through....LOL

Curious, what's up with the NO LOVE for the Jets, Saints and Bucs?
    I've been a Dolphins fan for nearly as long as a Falcons fan, which is for 45 years. There have been too many contentious, hate filled, bad blood games with the Jests for me to ever root for them, even though I hope their coach, Todd Bowles, is somehow successful. Their fans are nasty and their team has always reflected that.

As for the Stains, you have to consider how long New Orleans and Atlanta were kicking dust up against each other at the bottom of the heap. Neither team had sustained success for more than 40 years of their existence and a very hate filled [[if low key on the national level) rivalry developed between their fans and ours. When we both started winning with a little more consistency, that hate bubbled over and there is not an angrier rivalry in the league. Falcons fans have not forgotten Sean Payton letting his players take photos on the Falcons logo at mid-field after a couple of wins about ten years ago. Classless oafs. Dallas vs Washington might have more fan participants in their rivalry, but you could probably put them in a bar together without the expectation that somebody is going to be stabbed in the middle of a thousand fans, yet somehow, nobody saw it. Might as well arrest everybody. It is that bad when midgets get on steroids and each resents the other's success.

And Tampon Bay has pretty much always been the division whipping boy until they lucked out and won a Super Bowl. Since then, their fans began trolling Falcons message boards as if their success was recent or sustained, which neither is true. They've been conspicuously missing in the trash talk front since they haven't had a good year for a while and nobody is unhappy with it.

For the record, 85% of my fellow Falcons fans are bandwagon jumpers. The Georgia Dome has been notoriously easy to get tickets for games because our season ticket holders sell for a low price, whether we're good or bad. There were 12,000 tickets available on Stub Hub before the Green Bay/Dallas game and 13,000 within an hour after it. What does that tell you? So, for the few fans that we have, we're feisty. And we love it when the team finally does well. Rise Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I've been a Dolphins fan for nearly as long as a Falcons fan, which is for 45 years. There have been too many contentious, hate filled, bad blood games with the Jests for me to ever root for them, even though I hope their coach, Todd Bowles, is somehow successful. Their fans are nasty and their team has always reflected that.

As for the Stains, you have to consider how long New Orleans and Atlanta were kicking dust up against each other at the bottom of the heap. Neither team had sustained success for more than 40 years of their existence and a very hate filled [[if low key on the national level) rivalry developed between their fans and ours. When we both started winning with a little more consistency, that hate bubbled over and there is not an angrier rivalry in the league. Falcons fans have not forgotten Sean Payton letting his players take photos on the Falcons logo at mid-field after a couple of wins about ten years ago. Classless oafs. Dallas vs Washington might have more fan participants in their rivalry, but you could probably put them in a bar together without the expectation that somebody is going to be stabbed in the middle of a thousand fans, yet somehow, nobody saw it. Might as well arrest everybody. It is that bad when midgets get on steroids and each resents the other's success.

And Tampon Bay has pretty much always been the division whipping boy until they lucked out and won a Super Bowl. Since then, their fans began trolling Falcons message boards as if their success was recent or sustained, which neither is true. They've been conspicuously missing in the trash talk front since they haven't had a good year for a while and nobody is unhappy with it.

For the record, 85% of my fellow Falcons fans are bandwagon jumpers. The Georgia Dome has been notoriously easy to get tickets for games because our season ticket holders sell for a low price, whether we're good or bad. There were 12,000 tickets available on Stub Hub before the Green Bay/Dallas game and 13,000 within an hour after it. What does that tell you? So, for the few fans that we have, we're feisty. And we love it when the team finally does well. Rise Up!
    [[after laughing hysterically, clears throat and say's) Well, someone once told me, it's just a game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA