[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey jerry...i didn't mention what i want after new england wins[hehe]i want you and moe to venture down to da hood [my treat]and actually have a meal at grady's[ummm yummeee]he'll be serving his famous[mystery spare ribs]and coconut cake for dessert...see ya there..ummm yummeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry...i didn't mention what i want after new england wins[hehe]i want you and moe to venture down to da hood [my treat]and actually have a meal at grady's[ummm yummeee]he'll be serving his famous[mystery spare ribs]and coconut cake for dessert...see ya there..ummm yummeee!!!
    You're going to look really cute in those Tibetan robes, you sexy Monk you but forget about the sheds, they are historical monuments which mean you are forbidden to tear them down.
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-23-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    You're going to look really cute in those Tibetan robes, you sexy Monk you but forget about the sheds, they are historical monuments which mean you are forbidden to tear them down.
    YOU SEXY MONK,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..MS M IF I GO I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME[Jerry wiill pay your way].

YOU SEXY MONK,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..MS M IF I GO I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME[Jerry wiill pay your way].
    I'll commit to a visit err now and then but I'm not ready to give up my dirty martini's. LOL

So my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

Last edited by ms_m; 01-23-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Ya gotta love the music on the last one. LOL

...and I'll close my portion of this program with...

so my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

hey beautiful,how about the one from[1973-monday night football]where tough walt garrison gets stopped at the one yard line by ken houston...picked up and dumped on his can actually,that was a good one!

hey beautiful,how about the one from[1973-monday night football]where tough walt garrison gets stopped at the one yard line by ken houston...picked up and dumped on his can actually,that was a good one!
    I can't see the video. Try posting the link instead.

So my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

My ALL TIME FAVE. Black Magic. The GOAT and the only throwback jersey I own.

When I finally played rec ball, I wanted that number so bad. Unfortunately for me, my best friend wore it the previous year. He scored 47 touchdowns in 10 games, and was nominated for National Optimist League player of the year. They retired the number for all levels.

I then wanted 22 because I was the Bullet Bob Hayes of the hood and made my name running track the past 3 years. Unfortunately for me, a player with more seniority already had 22.

So I chose 24.....Mel Farr. I think he passed away about a year and a half ago.

About 5 years ago I took over for the project manager of my D.C. group because he was struggling as he was pitching a concept to our consortium. When I was done, the first comment I heard was,
    "You sound like a used car salesperson."
    Fortunately for me, the next commenter said:
    "Maybe, but I'm buying that car."

For those of you into "Alternative Sports", the Cavs just lost at home to Boogie and the Sac Kings. After Lebron's last outburst, he going to have to go to Area 21 to use the "Cuss Button" for his next interview.

Long Live League Pass.......

Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    My ALL TIME FAVE. Black Magic. The GOAT and the only throwback jersey I own.

When I finally played rec ball, I wanted that number so bad. Unfortunately for me, my best friend wore it the previous year. He scored 47 touchdowns in 10 games, and was nominated for National Optimist League player of the year. They retired the number for all levels.

I then wanted 22 because I was the Bullet Bob Hayes of the hood and made my name running track the past 3 years. Unfortunately for me, a player with more seniority already had 22.

So I chose 24.....Mel Farr. I think he passed away about a year and a half ago.

About 5 years ago I took over for the project manager of my D.C. group because he was struggling as he was pitching a concept to our consortium. When I was done, the first comment I heard was,
    "You sound like a used car salesperson."
    Fortunately for me, the next commenter said:
    "Maybe, but I'm buying that car."

For those of you into "Alternative Sports", the Cavs just lost at home to Boogie and the Sac Kings. After Lebron's last outburst, he going to have to go to Area 21 to use the "Cuss Button" for his next interview.

Long Live League Pass.......
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!