[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thomas96 Guest
    Neal and Beasley got destroyed that drive. This is exactly what I expected from the Falcons D. Need the offense to step up. But the Seahawks O is pretty bad and could easily fall in the tank soon.

Jerry, I'm thinking you're like I was before last year's Super Bowl. We both should've expected absolutely nothing from our respective teams. Of course this game is very very far from over so your confidence may not be blind but this kinda reminds me of the countless times I've thought the Panthers would win even though I should've expected the loss. Guess that's just what sports fandom is most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Neal and Beasley got destroyed that drive. This is exactly what I expected from the Falcons D. Need the offense to step up. But the Seahawks O is pretty bad and could easily fall in the tank soon.

Jerry, I'm thinking you're like I was before last year's Super Bowl. We both should've expected absolutely nothing from our respective teams. Of course this game is very very far from over so your confidence may not be blind but this kinda reminds me of the countless times I've thought the Panthers would win even though I should've expected the loss. Guess that's just what sports fandom is most of the time...
    Wow thomas96. I'm guessing your job doesn't involve motivational speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but your team had a great season in 2015. Of course you didn't close the deal but to suggest that your confidence was unwarranted strikes me as odd. I don't want to go the Super Bowl and lose, but I want to go to the Super Bowl. I can't criticize your fandom, but half the fun of watching the NFL is the journey that you take to get to the end. Between our 5-0 start with a 3-8 meltdown and your 15-1 regular season, I'd gladly trade places. You weren't NFL champs, but you were NFC champs; 2015 was definitely not a season that a Panthers fan should feel bad about.

But that's just my opinion.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but your team had a great season in 2015. Of course you didn't close the deal but to suggest that your confidence was unwarranted strikes me as odd. I don't want to go the Super Bowl and lose, but I want to go to the Super Bowl. I can't criticize your fandom, but half the fun of watching the NFL is the journey that you take to get to the end. Between our 5-0 start with a 3-8 meltdown and your 15-1 regular season, I'd gladly trade places. You weren't NFL champs, but you were NFC champs; 2015 was definitely not a season that a Panthers fan should feel bad about.

But that's just my opinion.
    There are teams who continually fail and frankly any hope is typically going to be blind with some teams. Both our teams fall under that category [[Falcons without a SB win in all their years and Panthers without one either and no back to back winning seasons in 22 years). Better than the Browns and Lions but there really is no reason to expect things to chance. I'm an optimist typically and every year will watch every Panthers game and have hope for the playoffs until mathematically eliminated, but I understand that that's just fandom. I can separate from it like now, and many can't. Which is just fine.

wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Get it together Boyz