[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Roberta Flack is the queen. Miss Ross is more like a chamber maid.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    Ha ha. Goodness me. I don't quite know what to say Bobby, but i suspect afteryou really will be afteryou once he/she reads this.
    Incidentally would you employ Miss Ross as a chambermaid? Do you think she would clean your room to a high standard?
    I am cautiously looking forward to the responses on here, especially from afteryou!
    Your post has really brought a smile to my face. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Ha ha. Goodness me. I don't quite know what to say Bobby, but i suspect afteryou really will be afteryou once he/she reads this.
    Incidentally would you employ Miss Ross as a chambermaid? Do you think she would clean your room to a high standard?
    I am cautiously looking forward to the responses on here, especially from afteryou!
    Your post has really brought a smile to my face. Thank you!
    I think that she would do a great job because she seems to want to do her best and shine at anything she attempts. For my house, she would need great organizational skills as I am much more messy than I am dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    You are naughty Bobby. Nobody seems to mind when Diana is referred to in biblical terms by the hairy scary fan brigade lol. That can be just as offensive to some.