[REMOVE ADS]

Page 56 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 46 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Really expected us to choke it away to the Iggles AGAIN. Julio and Ridley played great while Matty Ice has had two bad games to start the season. We really need the offensive line to come together. And the D let Wentz get away four times. Should never have been close. And the Fins only got outscored by 43 today, which is six less than last week. At this rate, we might see a game where they only lose by 30.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 09-16-2019 at 12:55 AM.

They prevailed and that's the outcome I wanted. The disappointing game of the day for me was the Saints. To be honest, up until that bad call I didn't really have any skin in the game but after that I really wanted them to win.

Winning by 30 works for me. See ya Sunday.

Have a great week all!!!!!

Love ya Jai!

Ms.m,your team is pretty good and my team sucks not an excuse but the truth,a coach who doesn't have a glue a defense that's offensive,i even told you how much your boyz would win by and as you know i never pick them over us til now,hell it's over for this season and no them dummies won't beat the bears either and they can't score but that nasty defense will shut us down i'm calling it now...bears 16-dumbskins 13..somebody tell me what is norman doing outthere??? Running around out of position yes the safety dropped off but he still should've made a play,and ms m it hurt me to my heart to see skins players laughing and exchanging jerseys[i hate that sh-t]you just got your butt kicked by an arch rival and you over there smiling and laughing[f--k that s--t]please excuse my french but this is maddning for me,i'm not angry at the win by dallas because they are better i'm just old school about this rivelry,no anger...back in the day they wouldn't even shake hands at the coin flip,yes i know it's a new day-blah blah blah...luv ya ms m and this is your year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    They prevailed and that's the outcome I wanted. The disappointing game of the day for me was the Saints. To be honest, up until that bad call I didn't really have any skin in the game but after that I really wanted them to win.

Winning by 30 works for me. See ya Sunday.

Have a great week all!!!!!

Love ya Jai!
    Your Boyz suck butt if they don't beat the Fins by 40+ like the first two teams did. In fact, I'm talking about them if they don't.

Hey jerry,hold your head up bro,your birds won while mine continues..oh well-sigh!!

Bye, Bye AB!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Bye, Bye AB!!
    The NFL is a hoot. Colin Kaepernick took his team to the Super Bowl but gets blacklisted for protesting social justice inequity silently. Antonio Brown live streamed his coach's victory speech, took a week away from his team in the last week of the season, trash talked his coach and quarterback, demanded a trade, carelessly burned his feet [[causing him to miss training camp), refused to practice because his helmet was banned, and verbally and physically assaulted his GM and STILL was signed to another team less than an hour after his release was final. And I'll bet cash money he will be on another roster next year, even if he's suspended. I could add a social commentary here, but screw it, I'll just shrug and shake my head instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The NFL is a hoot. Colin Kaepernick took his team to the Super Bowl but gets blacklisted for protesting social justice inequity silently. Antonio Brown live streamed his coach's victory speech, took a week away from his team in the last week of the season, trash talked his coach and quarterback, demanded a trade, carelessly burned his feet [[causing him to miss training camp), refused to practice because his helmet was banned, and verbally and physically assaulted his GM and STILL was signed to another team less than an hour after his release was final. And I'll bet cash money he will be on another roster next year, even if he's suspended. I could add a social commentary here, but screw it, I'll just shrug and shake my head instead.
    Sometimes silence is golden, Jerry

Sometimes silence is golden, Jerry
    It is until it's your son who got his head curb stomped. Or in my case, my brother-in-law, moe.

Talk away Jerry Oz, a win by whatever points will never break my heart. LOL

i actually feel ya Jai and thanks. We have some really serious teams coming up so we shall see but as always...

GO COWBOYS!

Nighty Nite!

Hey jerry,we both know who's gonna sign a.b.-jerry of course,he'll sign him for a season maybe next year because he'll catch passes..we know ol jerra will do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Talk away Jerry Oz, a win by whatever points will never break my heart. LOL

i actually feel ya Jai and thanks. We have some really serious teams coming up so we shall see but as always...

GO COWBOYS!

Nighty Nite!
    I'm jealous of somebody. And it ain't the Deadskins fan, the Squealers fan or Chickens/Chum-In-The-Water fan on this thread, whose teams have a total of one win in eight games this season. Happy happy joy joy...

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry,we both know who's gonna sign a.b.-jerry of course,he'll sign him for a season maybe next year because he'll catch passes..we know ol jerra will do it!!
    Nah, he is toast. Curiously, nobody is discussing the possibility that he might have advanced CTE even though he clearly has symptoms. I honestly believe that Vontaze Burfect's dirty playoff hit gave him brain damage. He was ignorant before but he had the common sense to take care of himself. Now? He has no filter and intentionally destroys every opportunity. He does not need to play, he needs intense help. He deserves our pity, not our disdain.

We don't need em and even Jerry isn't THAT stoopid!

CTE never crossed my mind though. You just may be on to something Jerry Oz. As Mr. T would say, "I pity the fool."

GO COWBOYS!

Nah, he is toast. Curiously, nobody is discussing the possibility that he might have advanced CTE even though he clearly has symptoms. I honestly believe that Vontaze Burfect's dirty playoff hit gave him brain damage. He was ignorant before but he had the common sense to take care of himself. Now? He has no filter and intentionally destroys every opportunity. He does not need to play, he needs intense help. He deserves our pity, not our disdain.
    AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons

WELL SPORTS GANG,MY HOPES ARE DASHED AS ALWAYS..[i'm drinking but can't get drunk]MY WONDERFUL HOME TEAM IS PLAYING DOWN TO IT'S USUAL STANDARDS..NO PRIDE NO GUTS NO NOTHIN,AFTER WE LOSE TO THE GIANTS[AND WE WILL LOSE]I GUESS A CHANGE WILL BE MADE BUT SAME RESULTS FOR ANOTHER LOST SEASON..RIGHT NOW I'M NOT SURE IF WE COULD BEAT MIAMI..GO MYSTICS!!

AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons
    I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.

I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.
    Jerry,

Couldn't agree with you more!!

I'm gonna call it now...giants 24-dumbskins 21..close but no cigar!!!

We will see. I would bet the farm that Gruden is gone before Trump in DC.

Heck yeah jerry,but you know how it goes,he'll get a call from his brother and will be the raiders new offensive ob coach.

Wow, Jai...what else can I say.

Did anyone watch the KC/Detroit game? That was the wildest, craziest, most entertaining game I've seen in quite sometime.

Nah. Watched both Miami and Atlanta and now I need to bleach my eyes. I'm done for another season and thanking God that it's almost basketball season again.

Oh well that game DIDN'T make my day.
    Name:  good night.jpg
Views: 1786
Size:  10.4 KB

That Cleveland/Baltimore game was something........as well as TB/Rams!
    Heading to the 'Burgh[[for game tonight) later.....hope they win

Good luck moe,ms.m your boyz actually played a real team didn't they[hehe]and you're gonna play another one next week..can you say-3 and 2[hehe]...ok now for the daily misery that is the dumbskins..do i need to say anything? We all know what's coming-pats 51-dumbskins 14,jerry what happened to your dirty birds???

That Cleveland/Baltimore game was something........as well as TB/Rams!
    Heading to the 'Burgh[[for game tonight) later.....hope they win
    No disrespect, moe, but the Steelers traded their first round pick to Miami. I need them to lose every game this season to make this craptastic tankfest worth it. Need the Fins to get two top 5 picks next year.

Hey moe,the steelers got that win,good for them-go steelers!!

We will see, Jerry. I have mixed feelings about that trade.
    But.......it was a fun time at Heinz last night. I will briefly bask in the win.

Hey moe,at least you can bask...meanwhile over here in the land of the dead.........skins...........!!

We will see, Jerry. I have mixed feelings about that trade.
    But.......it was a fun time at Heinz last night. I will briefly bask in the win.
    How has Fitzpatrick been playing? I'm still in the minority of Fins fans who is absolutely outraged over trading him and undertaking a strategy to tank. I hope Minkah has a great career, he was treated like dirt by the new regime in Miami.

The first few games for the Steelers he played very well. His play could have a positive effect on the rest of the secondary. A lot of Steeler fans aren't happy that we gave up our first round draft pick for him because we need a new franchise QB
    [[I really have little faith that Big Ben will be back....&, please, he needs to start thinking of retirement). Do I think Mason Rudolph is good enough? Too soon to tell, but he needs to get the concrete out of his legs.

Hey sports gang,i'm actually smiling today,a d.c. Team actually won a playoff game[yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee]the nationals got a lucky bounce an now they advance to play the mighty dodgers,they may not win that series but they got there after years of futility in the playoffs,happy days are here again,yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You funny Jai.
    "shrugs"
    I'm taking a nap. See you guys after the Chiefs game.

Glad I didn't close my eyes.
    Win lose or draw, just seeing Garrett lose it like that made my day! LOL

I'm sorry I decided to watch this season. I may be done with the NFL forever. Two sucky teams is God's way of telling me to double down on watching the NBA. But if I change my mind, I hope the Steelers deliver a top 5 pick to Miami next season, which at this point is a possibility.

Hated seeing what happened to Mason Rudolph, in spite of how much of a deplorable right-wing MAGAt he is. Rather see him lose the game than get carried off the field. With that said, they shouldn't have flagged the hit, which was brutal but legit. Hodges looks legit, though. Might be better than Rudolph. Trying to figure out how one team had three capable to excellent QBs on one squad, moe.

Good selections, Jerry?

I was there. Gosh........what a hit.
    I've never heard of a team deferring in an OT situation.

By now i guess you all know that the plug has finally been pulled,yep the danny fired gruden-like that's gonna turn things around..i'm glad he's gone but bruce isn't and that's still a problem but the danny is so star struck that he can't or won't see it..note to danny-george allen coached the team-forty years ago not his son,let it go danny and find somebody who actually knows what he's doing to run things..but on the other hand the cow boyz lost so i'm a little bit happy[hi ms m]oh well!!!!

Dan Quinn just got the dreaded qualified vote of confidence from the Fallcons' owner. A team that was picked by many to win the division is 1-4 and playing worse than that. Have to blame coaching when a talented team looks like they don't know the plays. He will be a good coach for Washington, Jai.

Good selections, Jerry?

I was there. Gosh........what a hit.
    I've never heard of a team deferring in an OT situation.
    That confused me as well. Even if you had faith in your defense, it made zero sense to defer.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    dan quinn just got the dreaded qualified vote of confidence from the fallcons' owner. A team that was picked by many to win the division is 1-4 and playing worse than that. Have to blame coaching when a talented team looks like they don't know the plays. He will be a good coach for washington, jai.
    they kept it in house of course..jerry we're both gonna shock the world and falcons-skins in the nfc championships game...why not???

That confused me as well. Even if you had faith in your defense, it made zero sense to defer.
    Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    they kept it in house of course..jerry we're both gonna shock the world and falcons-skins in the nfc championships game...why not???
    Well, if the country can be bamboozled into voting for a greedy lying con man to be commander-in-thief, anything is possible.

HEY JERRY,ARE YOU STILL RUNNING FOR THAT OFFICE OR WHAT??..[pssssss ova here jerry,i got the cheat sheets all tallied and ready,votes coming in from a little place behind da hood that i staggered into last month after a allnight binge,don't worry all these folks are old enough to vote and i mean old!]

But on the bright side,my nationals won and will play a fifth game,win or lose i'm proud of em,good team and organisation!

I'm still trying to get into the next debate. Apparently, you have to actually be a registered Democrat to run for president as a Democrat. And the only thing that I'm registered for requires me to stay at least a thousand feet from all high schools. But that's neither here nor there. If I'm going to keep in the race, I need to raise $44 million by Friday. My GoFundMe page is up to -$840.72, so I'm slowly making headway.

And good job, Nats! Not to be a Negative Neddy, but I saw that the Quizzards got blasted in their first preseason game. That's all good though, because everybody will be 0-0 in two weeks.

I'm gonna get you started on that[44mil]i got a small drawer full of coins..pennies nickles,dimes a quarter or two..at last count it was-1.37 but it's all yours sir,now go save this country!!

Cool! Will you send me a hundred bucks for gas so I can drive down to pick it up?

Vontaze Burfinct gone for the season!!!!!!!

Vontaze Burfinct gone for the season!!!!!!!
    I don't see him being brought back either, unless it's to Oakland/Vegas. Nobody is going to waste salary cap space or a roster spot on a guy who's been getting kicked out of football games since college and is one brain fart and a nasty hit away from a lifetime suspension.