I got nothing on my mind, Homeboy. Except basketball, I guess. Both of the teams that I follow are looking sketchy going into the playoffs. Sixers still not playing up to par and the Nuggets don't look like a tournament team, even with the fourth best record in the league. Maybe they'll catch fire. Or maybe, there's always next year. I'll know in a few weeks. If they meet in the Finals, I'm rooting for Philly, by the way. So don't ask.

And I have the same problem in football. Miami may not make the playoffs again in a decade but I expect Atlanta to be NFC champs this season. Too bad Donald Trump, Jerry Jones and former sh*tty sherriff David Clarke have me so pissed at the NFL that I probably won't watch a game for the second year in a row. But I still follow and support my teams because its hard for a 40+ year fan to not be a fan. If they meet in the Super Bowl, I'm rooting for Atlanta, by the way. So don't ask.

Say a prayer for my Pops, who is in the hospital right now. I'm so worked up, I probably should be in the bed next to his.

I'm trying to dig out my old post where I made about six predictions for the Donald Trump presidency because I'm pretty sure at least four of them are absolutely spot on right now. But I can't find it. What the heck is wrong with america? [[I spelled it in lower case because an improper place doesn't deserve to be referred to by a proper noun.) Sixty years of civil rights went *poof* up in smoke, just like that.

Anyway, I'm getting grumpier as I get older. I find more to complain about than I should. Thank God I live in a condo or I'd be screaming at those damned kids to get off of my lawn. By the way, is it me or is everybody else in the world freaking crazy?