[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Friendship Train and Love Overboard are the ones that i feel i should like but never have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Friendship Train and Love Overboard are the ones that i feel i should like but never have done.
    Bluebrock, funny how we're all so similar in our love for The Motown Sound, yet we're all as different as night and day when it comes to which songs we like or don't like. Guess it's what makes the world go 'round!

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Bluebrock, funny how we're all so similar in our love for The Motown Sound, yet we're all as different as night and day when it comes to which songs we like or don't like. Guess it's what makes the world go 'round!
    Yup and it's a beautiful thing in my eyes. How boring would it all be if we liked the same stuff and for the same reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Variety is the spice of life my friend.